• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Last game you finished

Ultimate Spider-man

Just finished Marvel Ultimate Alliance today. And wow, I can't believe I held off on buying this game for so long. Really awesome expierence, especially on co-op. I still have to find and complete a lot of the comic book missions, and there's new downloadable content comming on Tuesday.

Can't wait to play through the game as Dr. Doom and Venom. :D

chaos blaziken

Timmy!!!!!!!!
sonic and the secret rings it was o.k

I just beat Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance for the sixth time.

BattlePikeKing140

Alea iacta est.
Finished a round of Resident Evil: Remake as Jill on Normal mode. Hopefully I can beat it the next time under 3 hours and get that Infinite Rocket Launcher.

Stardan

Moohahaha
Well i almost finshed Leaf green as if the champion hant discover my weakness so id have to say for the last game i beat is SSBM

Assassin

Cascade Trainer
Phantasy Star Universes offline story mode.

Fun, but dropping the final boss's second form in less than a minute was really anticlimactic. I think I may have been WAAAY over levelled.

Enix

Best Psychic Type.
I THINK my last finished game was LOZ: Twilight Princess, but for some reason, I'm not sure if thats correct... Wait, now I remember, I beat Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories as well... nothing else, yet. I was going to beat Tales of symphonia next, but...

I accidentally started the chain of events leading to the point where you kill Zelos... Man, I loved him, he was funny! :' [

I haven't played TOS since... that was like a couple months ago. i might start playing again soon. ^_^;

Hao Kaiser

Aww... Crap.
Hm, I think it was Gunstar Super Heroes a few weeks ago...

But now I'm playing Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, so it'll be awhile 'till I beat anything else.