• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Last Mission! Get Regieleki & Regidrago!! (1202)

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Gah I feel like such an outlier in this thread haha I really did not like this episode.
I didn’t like it too
It is horrible how they catch legendaries like they were candies
Leganderies r suppose to be sacred . But they came to their temple and just destroyed it, attacked and caught them. Horrible
If TR would have done it then everyone would be like : omg leave these legendaries alone, you hunters

DatsRight

I rewatched it with subs, I don't see what the issue is. They wasted too much time on the secondary rivals, but the puzzle to enter the Regi domain was done well, as was Gary/Go's tag team battle. I also liked how they battled and caught Registeel at the beginning.
Similar. My biggest problem was that the Regis were total glass cannons who went down with one hit each. It took ages to get in that one hit at least (I also liked they downplayed the Worf Effect by having Blastoise and Cinderace struggle a bit too at first instead of the 'invincible second wind' cliche again), but it really felt like the Regis should have put up more of a resistance.

I mean their defenses aren't THAT horrible in the games. Regidrago still has 200 HP stat.

On a side note, I have to note how annoying it is this series doesn't focus much on developing Pokemon interactions, since the animators nail all those cute little background moments between them like they did in SM, like Pikachu and Grookey playing at the start, and Cinderace and Blastoise flopped exhausted on each other after the battle (and Ash's team likewise during the end).

Human interactions are at least decent though, I like this series is giving Gary a second chance as a developed rival after he kinda got shafted against Ash in the OS. I agree the two shady rivals should have appeared sooner in the series though, unless they have something else for them to do during the last part.

Last edited:

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Thanks to Gary I’ve been watching some episodes of journey’s and I must say I’m not disappointed. I’m glad that after all this years they could find a logical purpose for bringing him back, unlike other character returns that just feel like fan service. I like the missions of project Mew, and it’s the first time since contests that I liked the goal established for a traveling companion of Ash. I like the character dynamic between Goh and Gary. I really liked the overall atmosphere of this episode, the soundtrack and Regigigas at the end, it created an eerie feeling for me. Like, it makes you wonder what other beasts are out there and that this may not be their biggest challenge yet.

Last edited:

Starswirl Pikachu

Time for a Gary and Goh team up! I'd call it a fair episode with battling and some puzzle solving. We have waited an extremely long time for some epic Regi action so its good to see them building up to something although even now its still not entirely clear as a build up to what? Blastoise is always a welcome sight regardless of what it does. Apparently both Goh and Gary each caught a legendary pokemon by the end of this adventure. Seems like maybe they could have made more of a big deal about the powerful captures but in any case, mission complete!