• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Last Pokemon of Ash's you want to see in the D/P Battle Frontier?

gliscor&yanmega

i want him to show off all his pokemon again. there are alot that haven't gotten to do anything for a very very long time

Taylorm5

I dont want to see his muk or kingler. Im even iffy about tauros. I don't have anything against kanto, kanto is my favourite, but I just think there useless, he caught muk because of something to do with a sewer, and krabby to get caught up with gary, and 30 *beepin* tauros from the safari zone.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I want to see Noctowl again. Just because of how it's a shiny Pokemon. :D

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
All I really care about is that Buizel isnt shown at all >_>

On the other hand I would love to see the following be used at least once.
Staraptor(come on you know it will evolve)/Swellow
Gliscor
Totodile(woo dance!)
Cyndaquil
Bayleaf
Noctowl
Bulbasaur
Pidgeot
Butterfree(=o)
Kingler
Muk
Tauros
Heracross
Sceptile

Yeah big list but with E4 and BF its possible...

scizor master

Put scizor on these!
I'd like to see a fire and water combination like tucker used with buizel/floatzel/kingler and torkoal as it didn't get seen that much. Pidgeot would be awesome but there isn't much chance of that... muk would be nice to see when he's not hugging oak. I only want to see a johto starter if there is an evoloution unless he takes totodile with him all the way and oaks buizel but i don't want that as buizel owns, (in my opinion) and so does sceptile. Charizard is pretty much a formality because of how popular it is. This should also be gliscor's time to shine as it should have matured a lot by then. Snorlax and lapras are some of my favourite pokemon, I think snorlax has a decent chance of coming back and lapras a minor chance. Anyways I have rambled for too long so I guess I'll stop now...

animulzrule974

I think Kingler and Muk need some screen time when given the opportunity, but seeing Sceptile or Totodile would be a pleasant gift! :D

Shadow Quilava

I would most certainly want to see his Johto pokémon due to the fact that they were mostly shunned during Johto's Silver League competition.

Buck The Bidoof Masta

No HM Slaves Here
Question: Was there even another saga (orange islands/kanto Battle Frontierish) after Johto?

I think they shafted Noctowl(im not going to say anything about the others just yet) because its style dosent fit Ash's style. Its the very same reason Corpish is still a Corpish and not a Crawdaunt.

Shadow Quilava

AstralEon

The one and only.
I'm just hoping his team would be filled with fully evolved Pokemon(except Pikachu of course). Its just embarrassing to see him with pre-evolved ones in the big leagues now in these days.

~Magic Thunderbolt~

I think they shafted Noctowl(im not going to say anything about the others just yet) because its style dosent fit Ash's style. Its the very same reason Corpish is still a Corpish and not a Crawdaunt.

Noctowl could fit Ash's style if he used special attacks more.

And Corphish didn't evolve due to the "Dark-types are verboten" thing.

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
Well once he goes to the D/P BF then he'll probaly have at least one pokemon for each region so I'd say

-Pikachu
-Infernape
-Heracross
-Glalie
-Grotle

which in retrospect is pretty good since he should be able to sweep most of the Brains on the Island

Torpoleon

I hope that Ash uses his Johto Pokemon preferably Bayleef, Cyndaquil/Quilava and Totodile/Crocnaw actually on his team for the D/P Battle Frontier.

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
All I Want Is The Retern Of Charizard & Squirtle ^^

Buck The Bidoof Masta

No HM Slaves Here
lol RESURRECTED!!!

I do have some thoughts on Cyndaquil though....

Now that I think of it, Quil has the potential of learning Flame Wheel, him coming back would be a good thing, another reason to leave bayleaf off imo.

---Edit: I ment to say he could learn some pointers from old Chimmy then.