• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Last Pokemon of Ash's you want to see in the D/P Battle Frontier?

Buck The Bidoof Masta

No HM Slaves Here
*last Pokemon of ASH'S/as in he dosent get a NEW one****

The one pokemon Ash has that I dont want to see, contrary to popular belief is... Swellow.

I bet you were thinking Charizard, but no. Charizard is one of Ash's best characters, and ash dosent have other dragon style pokemon. I know he is a fire type.

Im not really hating on Swellow, i do like the bird. Its just that in comparison to Noctowl and what we've seen out of Pidgeot, he is the best. There is no reason to have him back really, he had wins in the battle frontier and even before that. Staravia should be the lead flyer, or Noctowl at least.

Who do you think shouldnt come back?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I'd actually love to see all his old Pokemon back for at least one battle.

There's no reason why some of Ash's former Pokemon have to be ignored while others constantly return.

With any luck Ash might be challenging the Elite 4 this saga, so I'd love to see his entire Oak'd roster return for at least one battle.

scizor master

Put scizor on these!
A lot of people want to see totodile but i dont, johto was a failure and so were the starters,they should be forgotten. I'd like to see glalie a bit it didn't have as much screen time as all the other hoenn pokemon. Pidgeot would be nice but realistically it won't happen. I would also like to see muk or kingler because they were powerful but also didn't feature that much.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Whats wrong with the Johto starters? In fact, they were my favourite starters out of the lot (design and personality wise). Its just too bad that they were handled so badly. The writers need to realise that they cocked up and bring them back for a while.

Magician_Ruwla

A lot of people want to see totodile but i dont, johto was a failure and so were the starters,they should be forgotten. I'd like to see glalie a bit it didn't have as much screen time as all the other hoenn pokemon. Pidgeot would be nice but realistically it won't happen. I would also like to see muk or kingler because they were powerful but also didn't feature that much.

OH NO U DIDN'T!

Well.. Glalie was always one of my favs, and I'd love to see it back in action.
I'd like to see Kingler back in action just for one battle.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
His Tauros might be long gone. We'd not seen them since 2006, just for the DUB viewing. But I'd like to see Butterfree once again.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
One of his Tauros was used in the Battle Frontier...Thats not long ago.

Anyway people, this is a thread for his Pokemon that you DON'T want to see anytime soon.

Araleon

Chill
Whats wrong with the Johto starters? In fact, they were my favourite starters out of the lot (design and personality wise). Its just too bad that they were handled so badly. The writers need to realise that they cocked up and bring them back for a while.

True that! Chikorita was my first Pokemon, and my favorite of Ash's grass types, followed by Grotle. I too love the Johto starters most.

I want to see these Pokemon come back for sure: Bayleef, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Noctowl, Muk, Kingler, and Glalie. I loved Glalie, and was disappointed whn he was ditched so soon.

Woops, wrong point of thread though. I'd rather all of them get equal time, but Charizard not take over like in Johto.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
What did that say? Totodile and the jhoto starters failures? Oh god thats funny out of all the pokemon ash had i dont think that any starter he had had such a colorful personality. I would acually love it if ash goes back to kanto learning about the battle island for ultimate trainers by speaking to jun and at the ranch finds himself a croconaw. Battle frontier team:
Croconaw
Heracross
Staraptor(i know that thing is evolving i mean its obvious)
Pikachu
Infernape(another thing thats obvious ish)
Gliscor

Really now 2 out of 6 pokemon from jhoto would be love.

Magician_Ruwla

Yeah you're right.. If I had to form a team with ditched Pokes besides Sinnoh Pokes it would be:
Pikachu (I had no choice, the little 10,000 volt rat is always there)
Glalie (Didn't had enough screentime AS Glalie.. And it's awesome)
Totodile (Do the Totodile Dance!)
Cyndaquil (Seriously needs to evolve with it's cute personality.)
Muk (Didn't travel with Ash)
Tauros (Didn't travel with Ash)

Kingler (Stand-by)

I've based these things on their personalities, style and power.. and ofcourse their stories.

thunderblade12

His Tauros might be long gone. We'd not seen them since 2006, just for the DUB viewing. But I'd like to see Butterfree once again.

Yeah..but we haven't seen Sceptile, Charizard and all of Ashs other pokemon since 2006 either, why would Oak think he had the right to release Ash's pokemon randomly?