• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Late night maddness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solla-chan

Coral Eye Trainer
Last edited:
H

Hukuzo

It's alright, but her left leg is kind of awkward. How long did it take you to do the first one?

Kaiviti

Polynesian*
O.O Solla-Chan those are simply beautiful...you are such a talented artist!!
Your pencil drawing is just amazing, your characetr design is beautiful!! Her hair, her oufit especially the designs on her dress and her staff *faints*

Then your coloured version, the skin...HOW DO YOU DO IT!!? dies* I have nothing else to say*speechless* you are just amazing!! WAY BETTER THAN ME. A BILLION TIMES BETTER^^

I hope you draw more coz this is just incredible^^

Solla-chan

Coral Eye Trainer
Hukuzo said:
It's alright, but her left leg is kind of awkward. How long did it take you to do the first one?

I know what you mean, i was thinking the samething too, but looking after some time it isn't that bad. Oh wellz~ A sketch like that usually takes me about an hour or so, because of the design.

Kaiviti said:
O.O Solla-Chan those are simply beautiful...you are such a talented artist!!
Your pencil drawing is just amazing, your characetr design is beautiful!! Her hair, her oufit especially the designs on her dress and her staff *faints*

Then your coloured version, the skin...HOW DO YOU DO IT!!? dies* I have nothing else to say*speechless* you are just amazing!! WAY BETTER THAN ME. A BILLION TIMES BETTER^^

I hope you draw more coz this is just incredible^^

O_O whoa, thank you for the compliments, but i'm not better than you silly willy. =P But i will draw more often, that i will promise. =D

Kaiviti

Polynesian*
Solla-chan said:
O_O whoa, thank you for the compliments, but i'm not better than you silly willy. =P But i will draw more often, that i will promise. =D

YESH YESH YESH...WAY BETTER!! aaaaai I love your artwork, i think its fantastic*______*
weeee can't wait for more Solla-chan!!! ^^

xXSaberXx

xxxXsightless
D: Teh luff. Her leg doesn't seem awkward at all. She has it out and is supporting most of her weight on it, that's why. D:

Beautiful character design, dearest. Her eyes are quite stunning as well. Cannot WAIT to see the final product. xP

LUFFS HUGS

Status
Not open for further replies.