• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

latias/latios gender?

Status
Not open for further replies.

capnchronic

ive noticed that if you catch or see a latias/latios in the 3rd generation games, it shows a symbol for their gender. wtf is this about? i tried to make an egg by putting a latios and ditto in the day care, and no egg. i tried the same with latias and latios and nothing came up either. wtf? i think they should make a pre-evo for the latis. name him "latis" or "latius" and color him, no her, no "IT" purple. what do you guys think?

silver girl

They have genders, but you can't breed them, such as Nidorina and Nidorino for example or the baby pkmn (Pichu, Magby, etc)

capnchronic

maybe theyre from the DEEP south...

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
They may have genders, but the only reason is because they're brother and sister. They're still legendaries, genders or not. And no legendary will EVER have a pre-evolved form.

TogeticTheRuler

Look in the stickies,they are the angels of the forum,no way pre evolve...one is a girl,one a boy,just cuz they have genders doesnt mean u can breed,same for genderless nonlegendaries able 2 breed with ditto,besides latios and latias are brothers and sisters,thats why they have a genders

loopy100

Hasty Ho Oh
Incest??? Yuck. LOL. Even in the world of Pokemon. One they are ledgendaries like above posts have said. Ud eventually get some nebie getting eggs for Latius(?) right at ths start and having a ledgendary to start with. Thats not really on....

capnchronic said:
ive noticed that if you catch or see a latias/latios in the 3rd generation games, it shows a symbol for their gender. wtf is this about? i tried to make an egg by putting a latios and ditto in the day care, and no egg. i tried the same with latias and latios and nothing came up either. wtf? i think they should make a pre-evo for the latis. name him "latis" or "latius" and color him, no her, no "IT" purple. what do you guys think?
OMFG.........
Breeding legendarys/ubers rofl lol pre-evo from latias(os)
I cant think of that omg thats lame ^^ :""
Rofl if you want you could have 50+ Latias(os)

daksunt

legendaries will never breed until a new game comes and messes up with my ideas. they have just gender thats all they have other than all legendaries

Legendaries can't breed. End of it.

Yes, they have genders, but that doesnt mean they can breed. Latios, Latias, and any other legendary can NOT breed. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.