• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Latias or Latios

do you like Latias or Latios more

• Total voters

xxxLatiasxxx

Which one of the two do you like more Latias or Latios or do you like them both equally? I like Latias and Latios both equally.

There's really not that much of a difference between them as far as I can see, so I can't really favor one over the other.

AK Punk

I like Latias better, the face is just a little more happy looking not as mad as Latios. ;380;

Equally. <3

Edit
I don't get how they have no differences at all besides their genders. They both have different personalities.

Last edited:

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I find them battling wise, they're exactly the same. I just like Latios a little bit better because I like the colour blue better than the colour red.

Nana

I like Latias better, but I have no specific reasoning for it. I'm going to pick it in Emerald simply because it's a girl.

latios reborn

I kinda felt sorry for Latias so I liked her to begin with. She is also the only Pokemon i call by gener the others are it or they where she is the only "she".

Latios because...

...Because...

...Thats how I roll? :/

Banana_Split

Darkness is Rising
Latios. His color and body are cooler than Latias...

shaq-attack

.:~:._.:~:.
Equally. <3

Edit
I don't get how they have no differences at all besides their genders. They both have different personalities.
Actually, competitively Latios is a better choice.
They also have slight variations in their movepools.

Hm...I don't really have a favorite Lati@s.
But I'll say Latias just because of the more gentle demeanor compared to Latios, especially in Pokemon Heroes.

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
Personally, I equally like both Latios and Latias but I always find myself using Latios more. Probably because I prefer offense over defense.