• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Latios drawing

mangaeyes

Wow thats pretty cool. I like how you made it seem furry and it looks really elegant. The shading is waaaay better than I could ever dream of doing lol. Maybe you should do a background if you do anymore to add some landscape to it.

mangaeyes

Wow thats pretty cool. I like how you made it seem furry and it looks really elegant. The shading is waaaay better than I could ever dream of doing lol. Maybe you should do a background if you do anymore to add some landscape to it.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
That is is great picture, he looks very bird like with the feathery wings. And I think the shading looks very good, but I agree with you that printers destroy most of the pain-staking shading! XP I scanned a well shaded picture, for me at least, and most of it was gone. All pictures look better in real life, in this case yours would look even better!!!!

Thanks for the comments

Yes, I CAN draw backgrounds, but I haven't had the time, I will though, keep drawing and make them a bit more interesting and whatnot,

as for the scanner, I'm going to experiment to see it I can get it to look better for future drawings. Like I said, damn you HP.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Its right wing looks a bit odd to me, stretched too far up, I think.
It's fantastic apart from that!
(Oh, and the head is a bit too big, IMO)

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Whoa, that's good.

Well again, I completely agree with what a few of you said, I did mess it up in a bunch of places, but hatever, I'm not trying too hard =P

I did though make a new half-hour drawing, I'll post the thread soon

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Wow, that's a Latios?

To be honest, it looks like some kind of eagle...? But that's not a bad thing. It just means your art is so good that I was fooled into seeing it in a totally different way.

The shading is AWESOME. I love the wing detail, ORZ *__*

Keep it up!