• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Latios in Guardian Signs..

Mekomiya

So I chose the girl when I started my game and got Latias. Now that I've beaten it I'm trying to fill out my Browser so I can go fight Lugia. But I can't make Latios appear. I looked at the guidelines and I think I've done everything right that's put there but I'm not sure. Which Ranger Quest do they want done exactly? I haven't finished all of them but I've been spending time completing a bunch of them. But whenever I return to Tilikule Monument the Ranger that's supposed to be there just isn't. Am I doing something wrong? :C

Gohankuten

Quest #11 - The Forbidden Song

After you have beaten the game and captured Articuno, Zapdos & Moltres, you can get a mission from the Ranger. This mission is asking you to go to the Old Mansion's basement to search for a book with a song in it. Go to the basement, find the book and return here. When the song is read aloud, a Ranger from the past will arrive. While the mission is now complete, it allows you to go to the Tilikule Monument and it will awaken Latias/Latios if your gender is Male/Female respectively.

There is the quest you need to do.

lucario295

super genius

TheDarkrai

Magic Bounce Espeon!
Are there any advantages of seeing the opposite Lati other than browser completion? For example, being able to fly it???

TheDarkrai

Magic Bounce Espeon!
Ah well. Would be really cool to though.

Last edited:

Darkrailuver

Rathalos Knight
Heres how:

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!

After you beat the game, go to Rands house. He and Leanne
will ask you to obtain a book called "the forbidden song".
You can find it on the 3rd bookshelf in the mansions basement.
After that, take the book back to Leanne and she will read
the song. A boy from the past will tell you that Latias isnt
the only one in Oblivia. Then fly to Tilkule monument and walk up
to the stone tablet. A scene will occour and Latios will attack.
Capture it and you get a quest clear.

End Spoilers.

Hope I helped :)