• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Latios or Latias?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EonDragonFTW

I dunno, I'll let you guys decide for yourselves which one I prefer more

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
Latios because with Dragon and Psychic being special in Gen. 3, it mows down everything in it's path.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Latias. I had one shiny, legit, but that game was stolen...

I like latias better, anyway.

I love them both, but Latios is my favorite Pokemon. It has a great design, and is a really good Pokemon.

NPT

Just a member
I like them both, but I guess I'll go with Latios.
I like it's design and it's Dragon/Psychic type too.

Last edited:

toenip

Suicune Trainer
I would have to you with Latias, I like the way it looks and the stat spread is pretty good in speed and the special stats

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
I used to say Latios but after rewatching Pokemon Heroes I have to say Latias hands down, she's cute and her interactions with Ash were funny

wolf king

Resistance is futile
I'm definitely Latios, but probs because I try to make sure all of my Pokemon are male.

ditto (see what i did thar?)
EDIT but to add more to that sentence latios i prefer latios colours to latias plus it's colour matches the soul dew. Plus it learns luster purge which is a awesome move whereas latias only learns mist ball - which doesn't sound anway near as interesting a luster purge

Last edited:

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Latias because of Pokémon Heroes (she is just so cute in that movie, although Latios was as well!), and I like her overall design the best (which is surprising since Blue is my favorite color)...although I don't actually have her yet... just Latios at the moment lol. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.