• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Latios said a naughty word...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vel

FlareGirl
It sounds really weird o_O Latios didn't have nothing bad on his mind
but his voice sounds a lot like "F.uck you" o_O

ALife4Who

Wow, that really did sound like that but I don't think it was meant to be that phrase. Alot of movies have things that seem wrong but arn't...except some disney movies but thats a way different topic.

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
It really does sound like he is saying that! That was hilarious!

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Uh, considering that Latios's voice was changed in the dub, I doubt he said "f*ck you". :p I checked what was said in the original, and all he says is "ro-ro!". In the dub, he gets a voice that somehow resembles a high-pitched Pigeot, which makes it sound like "rawk-ro". o_O

MegaGirl

Hello! :3
XD Haha It does look like it, Latias turning her head when her brother makes that noise ... or word o_O XDDD
I didn't noticed that when i watched the movie, dumb me :0

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
That goes right up there with the Boos in Super Mario Sunshine saying f*ck when Yoshi eats them.

CaZzUm

Me loves the Kecleon
Lol! People lighten up!! How funny is that!!
Pikachu: Latios, I'm taking Latias away from you BUHAHAHAHA
Latios: F*ck you!
Latias: What did you just say?!

Phreack

ph334r me!...Please?
It does seem to be saying that...

Maybe other Pokémon do that too and we don't notice!

Delete this thread before the soccer moms realize it!

Jerre

Gogoat!
I think it maybe a cry that sound like the 'word' but he sounds familiar to: "You too!" So he must say: "Latias, you too!. Help me to stop this big wave."

Last edited:

pookachu

Beginning Trainer
Someone said the "word" was uttered by a Shuckle or something in Pikachu and Pichu but I haven't heard it myself.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Removed. Dang it! I swear somebody is using Youtube links from this very site to track copyrighted material.

Sammi

Banned
LOL.

Latios: F*** YOU!

Latias: Hi Latios! What's up? *Perfectly normal and happy*

Latios: F*** YOU!

XD That's hilarious. I'm gonna watch the 5th movie again and try to catch that XD

And Yoshi saying F*** in Super Mario Sunshine... I must agree lol. Nintendo uses bad words! WHY ARE THE GAMES RATED E?!?!

XD I can't stop laughing! I'm weirded!

Status
Not open for further replies.