• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Laughing Man's Society For Scrupulous Individuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowGuy

Elite Trainer
Finished it, sent you a PM. Don't forget to add a picture of the Pokemon where I wrote to!(You can choose the pic to use since you do own the clan) I do good?

Finished it, sent you a PM. Don't forget to add a picture of the Pokemon where I wrote to!(You can choose the pic to use since you do own the clan) I do good?

okay i can pick one, it looked good man !

ShadowGuy

Elite Trainer
Oh, I sent an improved one with the PM back, but the ing might not work (broken link or maybe it is a PM),

Still, my pic or you choose one, I don't mind!

Hey hows it going every1, nice banners man trying to get mine set up right now.

Reznor

Flame on...
checking out things here, TUST.. this is Knux by the way...

ShadowGuy

Elite Trainer
Activity post.

I really do like the Gengar picture that was chosen. Looks awesome!

ShadowGuy

Elite Trainer
I got bored and found time to do next weeks Pokemon already, I'll PM it to you once it has been a week for the currently featured Pokemon.

I also noticed that this job I'm doing isn't listed with the other jobs, so could you say how much Shop Points this pays?

whats up people, still working on my team but as soon as i get it its game time.

Rysir

Aura guardian
So now I am officially part of this! As soon as my team gets a little revamp I'll be a little more active.

any1 have a 4th generation hitmonchan with drain punch and mach punch need it to breed my tinmburr

I was just grinding it with just Power items and pokerus.
And lost track. So I maxed out the Sp Atk.
I got a couple Minus berries for spAtk, so..
How can I fix my EVs to put it back to 252?

Status
Not open for further replies.