• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Laughing Man's Society For Scrupulous Individuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxK1NGxTH0RxX

i didnt think you were gunna get on cuz you said you were tired and did alot of stuff
so i got off then
im on now

Wi-fi Battle Video#: 72-38980-50128 (9 turn GBU Triple Battle)

Go on with your bad as self, Cherrim, ;421;, as you single handedly KO a Heatran, a Chandelure, and two Ninetales.

Last edited:

ShadowGuy

Elite Trainer
Hello people, anything new?

ShadowGuy

Elite Trainer
Checked update.

84 SP... YES!!!
Now to check the clan shop, brb.

ShadowGuy

Elite Trainer
I already have three pokemon in mind to get.
Apparently it costs 25 SP to request a Pokemon with any Iv spread so with that in mind, I'd like the Moe2 EV/IVed Adamant Crogunk named Fredo (if possible, ok if you can't) with Dry Skin ability and the moves Drain Punch, Sucker Punch, Ice Punch and Swords Dance, a Modest Rotom with iv spread 31/26/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire 70) named WaterWheel and a Modest Poliwag with Iv spread 31/30/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass 70) named Froggy with Drizzle ability.
Costs: 73 SP.
Is this a possible request? -1 Already EV/IVed Pokemon 23 and 2 Requested Pokemon 25 each

Last edited:
I already have three pokemon in mind to get.
Apparently it costs 25 SP to request a Pokemon with any Iv spread so with that in mind, I'd like the Moe2 EV/IVed Adamant Crogunk named Fredo (if possible, ok if you can't) with Dry Skin ability and the moves Drain Punch, Sucker Punch, Ice Punch and Swords Dance, a Modest Rotom with iv spread 31/26/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire 70) named WaterWheel and a Modest Poliwag with Iv spread 31/30/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass 70) named Froggy with Drizzle ability.
Costs: 73 SP.
Is this a possible request? -1 Already EV/IVed Pokemon 23 and 2 Requested Pokemon 25 each

what i meant is those prices you see are for the stadium shop. the point system is different there. the points there are a lot harder to earn. Ill be adjusting the points for the clan tomorrow or friday

XxK1NGxTH0RxX

im on tonight guys
so ill be here whenever

megamonk4

Determined Trainer
DSL?!

You didn't tell me about this, DDX!

You have me suffering and waiting on another forum to chat with you guys just to find you HERE? lol

Thank goodness Skippy told me(seen him on smogon earlier today)

I'm just teasing about the rant, btw. I've sent you a PM on the other forums, I'll send it to you here instead since the activity here is much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.