• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Laughing Man's Society For Scrupulous Individuals

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSL?!

You didn't tell me about this, DDX!

You have me suffering and waiting on another forum to chat with you guys just to find you HERE? lol

Thank goodness Skippy told me(seen him on smogon earlier today)

I'm just teasing about the rant, btw. I've sent you a PM on the other forums, I'll send it to you here instead since the activity here is much better.

well you just got back into pokemon i was going to let you know about this branch

XxK1NGxTH0RxX

hey everyone
just kinda chillen around right now
whats everyone else doin

megamonk4

Determined Trainer

Moe2

Hey Tust, I hate to say it... but I have kinda given up on Pe2k. There is just NO activity anymore, and the fact that the site takes hours to load at times does not help it :s

Rysir

Aura guardian
I have contacted my opponent about battling today, and just waiting for a responce as to when we battle.

Hey Tust, I hate to say it... but I have kinda given up on Pe2k. There is just NO activity anymore, and the fact that the site takes hours to load at times does not help it :s

well im sorry you feel that way, we still have the facebook group thing going. Also they are working on that problem.

I have contacted my opponent about battling today, and just waiting for a responce as to when we battle.

you just contacted him or her today ?

i battle him Dragonduelest YourShadowmaster and DarkBladeWolf7

well i asked how the battles are going, not who you battled

Rysir

Aura guardian
No no lol I contacted them earlier but sent a reminder today.

megamonk4

Determined Trainer
how are your battles going ?

well its for anyone on either sides its kinda of implied your welcome to join. at least i would think it would be ..lol

haha, I did take it as a way for you to welcome me into the clan, I was just saying that because I know that you would eventually tell me when you would remember, :p.

BTW, you didn't send me a reply to my PM, XD. I'm assuming you may feel a bit controversy with my idea, XD?

No no lol I contacted them earlier but sent a reminder today.

well, i hope the battles happens today
haha, I did take it as a way for you to welcome me into the clan, I was just saying that because I know that you would eventually tell me when you would remember, :p.

BTW, you didn't send me a reply to my PM, XD. I'm assuming you may feel a bit controversy with my idea, XD?

well id like you to be in both clans, but not everyone wants to do that so it didnt even dawn on me to bring it up..lol

no i dont feel controversy from your idea, ive just been working a lot and zoned out most of this weekend.

ZerosignerFTW

Mastermind trainer
Oh im batting good plus im training my Rus

megamonk4

Determined Trainer
well, i hope the battles happens today

well id like you to be in both clans, but not everyone wants to do that so it didnt even dawn on me to bring it up..lol

no i dont feel controversy from your idea, ive just been working a lot and zoned out most of this weekend.

Haha, don't worry about it. It's the weekend now, so hopefully things are going to lighten up for you until next week.

megamonk4

Determined Trainer
alright ill ask, mega would you like to join the clan your in already LOL if you do, ill add you to the front but youll have to try and stay active here as well as the other forum..lol

LOL! I'd love to join the clan. I'll do my best to perform the usual duties that I used to do with the LMSSI.

Status
Not open for further replies.