• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Laughing Man's Society For Scrupulous Individuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

megamonk4

Determined Trainer
Yeah, I'm definitely here. I just don't know what to say atm, XD. Heck, I visit here like a few times a day.

megamonk4

Determined Trainer
how long will it take for you to have a team ready ?

I don't want to lie, so I'll be honest. I've kind of been procrastinating atm, but It'll take me a few days. I'll get started now. I don't want to disappoint.

megamonk4

Determined Trainer
well the sooner the better lol we have a lot of war offers here

lol well since your ready youll be added to the tourny

I see. Well, I get to then. I also have another PM I'll be sending you soon.

megamonk4

Determined Trainer
the weekends are the worst time for me to respond, youll get responses tomorrow night. Im just super busy during the weekend.

Oh okay, I'll be waiting until then. I have started team planning so you know that I'm getting started.

XxK1NGxTH0RxX

hey everyone
im home and can battle tonight

Moe2

Hey where can I keep in touch with everyone? is there a different chat box or somthing cuz the battle stadium one is always empty :/

XxK1NGxTH0RxX

hello everyone
whats everyone up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.