• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lavaburst the Infernape's trade shop

If you could rate this tradeshop what would u rate it?

• 1 (horrible!)

Votes: 26 14.4%
  • 2 (worst ever!)

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 3 (it was pretty bad)

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • 4 (it was good i guess...)

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • 5 (it was average)

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • 6 (it was great!)

Votes: 15 8.3%
  • 7 (it was awesome)

Votes: 16 8.9%
  • 8 (it was amazing)

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • 9 (beyond amazing!)

Votes: 13 7.2%
  • 10 (the best ever! Infinity awesomness!)

Votes: 56 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3

http://i52.*******.com/25k4u0y.gif

http://i53.*******.com/muav9.gif

http://i56.*******.com/1z175z4.gif
http://i54.*******.com/1fa3yv.gif
A huge thx goes to Mew_ for these awesome userbars and large banner!

Rules:
1.) No hacks, pokecheck ribbons, cheats, etc. allowed!
2.) Be nice and polite
3.) Blacklist trade people are NOT allowed in this shop!
4.) Have fun! (rules will be added if needed)

SHOP CREDITS :
2 pokemon of his choice from my shop / 2 RNG requests by me : Truevillany (usable at any time)
3 pokemon of his choice from my shop / 2 RNG requests by me : Scraftyscrafty (usable at any time)

Haves:

Flawless/Near-flawless Shinies:

Shiny Magby Near-flawless lv.1 Naive ut HP ice 70 (in 4th gen atm)
Shiny Bellsprout Near-Flawless HP fire Clorophyll lv.1 Naughty PKRUS INFECTED ACTIVE UT
Shiny flawless Gible nn'd KAUMALAT lv.1 jolly em: outrage ut
Shiny flawless Cubone nn'd TRAGOSSO lv.1 jolly move tutor moves: thunder punch, and fire punch ut
Winter02's shiny flawless ralts lv.1 ut careful em: shadow sneak
Shiny flawless cresselia lv.50 (the littlest amout of exp.) BT timid (OT: mat)
Shiny gastly lv.1 ut modest (OT: mat)
Shiny flawless houndour timid lv.1 ut em: beat up
Winter02's Shiny near-flwless onix lv.1 ut relaxed (Active pokerus)
Shiny near-flawless ho-oh lv.70 ut adament
shiny flawless darkrai lv.50 timid ut
Shiny flawless Kabuto lv.1 swift swim em: stealth rock, rapid spin adament ut
Shiny flawless minun lv.1 em: wish timid ut
Shiny flawless magby naive ut lv.1 em: cross chop
Winter02's shiny flawless bagon naive (original traded to a friend) UT
Winter02's shiny flawless charmander modest lv.1 UT
Shiny flawless Azelf RNG modest lv.50 UT
Shiny flawless Uxie RNG modest lv.50 UT
Shiny Near-flawless Moltres UT lv50 timid
Shiny Near-flawless Zapdos UT lv.50 timid
Shiny Near-flawless Articuno UT lv.50 timid
Myrrh's near-flawless RNG'd shiny articuno lv.50 ut calm special move: roost
Shiny flawless bagon lv.1 jolly ut nn'd AGGRO (Japanese OT)
shiny flawless latios lv.35 JAPANESE modest
shiny flawless dratini naive T lv.21
TONS of Flawless or Near-flawless ditto JP or English modest, adament, timid, calm, etc. (Some are non-shiny)
Flawless English smeargle T nn'd Banksy jolly (perfect for MM)

NON-SHINY Flawless/Near-flawless:

Winter02's NON-SHINY near-flawless squirtle modest lv.5 ut HP grass 70 (pallet town HG/SS RNG)
lavaburst14's NON-SHINY near-flawless dratini jolly lv.15 ut (RNG'd by me)
lavaburst14's NON-SHINY near-flawless HP electric 70 eevee bold lv.15 ut (RNG'd by me)
lavaburst14's NON-SHINY near-flawless HP electric 70 eevee timid lv.15 ut (RNG'd by me)
lavaburst14's NON-SHINY near-flawless HP fighting 70 eevee hasty lv.15 ut (RNG'd by me)
lavaburst14's NON-SHINY near-flawless porygon timid lv.15 ut (RNG'd by me)
Winter02's NON-SHINY near-flawless Regirock careful lv.100 EV'd
DW male flawless smeargle lv.100 T JAPANESE (perfect for MM)

MORE UPDATES TO COME!!!!

BIG/MAJOR WANTS:

Original EV'd pokemon sets plus the pokemon
Shiny flawless virizion any nature that is viable in competive battling!
Shiny flawless azelf jolly/adament
Flawless RNG'd legends
RNG requests
Flawless personalized RNGs
Flawless shinies
EV'd shinies flawless
DWF cottonee
DWF pokemon I don't have
Masterballs

Last edited:

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
1_20080722_224855.jpg

The Story Of INFERNO The Entei

INFERNO was an entei i got in my colosseum 5 years ago. He was my number one pokemon in my colosseum. Between him and my megainum, Hibiscus we were unstopable. We defeated the game and i sent him to my pearl version after transfering him to Emerald version. Then shortly after i saw a pokemon on gts and i had INFERNO and another Entei from my Firered sitting next to each other. Not knowing, i traded away INFERNO instead of the other Entei. I tryed to turn off when i realized, but it was too late. I traded away my beloved INFERNO the Entei away on gts on my pearl version around lv.89ish. I searched for 4 years for him and no success. Then one day i created this shop and put up a ad/wanted section in my tradeshop to try to find INFERNO. Then one day JohnnyBlaze lied about finding INFERNO on gts on 4th gen. For months he lied about having INFERNO, and postponing the trade, and making excuses every step of the way. Then after thinking it was hopeless trying to find INFERNO, Smugleaf-pwns-all found my beloved Entei INFERNO as a late Birthday gift. Now for all of the trainers that have lost a pokemon dear to them we can all work together to try to find lost pokemon and bring them home to their original trainers like INFERNO. Feel free to ask if you can put a wanted ad for your pokemon you lost in this trade thread. i'll even make a wanted ad if you don't have one. Just give the pokemon's OT name, trainer ID, nickname, reward(i can throw in the reward of a pokemon for free if you'd like) and any other information to track down your lost pokemon. Thank you for taking your time reading this message! -Emii AKA Lavaburst14

th_497.jpg

serperior the serperior
ot:matthew
TrainerID: 16052
reward: shiny cobalion
backround info: it was his starter he took it through all 8 unova gyms before the eleite four he was on gts nego and traded it for a kingler insantly regreting it

1301036076_9526_full.png

thundrus the thundrus
ot: matthew
TrainerID: 16052
reward: movie arceus
backround info: his thundrus was never good in his eyes till he read around and heard how good he was was traded on gts nego would like him back.

243f3n9_display.jpg

GLEE the Uxie, GRACIE the Azelf, and GLORY the mespirt:
Ot: EMILY (same for all of them)
TrainerID: 03968 (same for all of them)
reward: any 5 pokemon in my shop
backround info: They where my lake trio in my first pokemon game, Pearl version. My file got a bad egg i could only trade over a few more pokemon so i decided to trade them away on gts before my file corrupted. i loved them to bits. i've been searching for a little more than 3 years. i hope to find them someday like INFERNO.

Shibirudon.png

eelektoss the eelektross
Ot: Sufyan
reward: 2 pokemon from my tradeshop

dialga.png

Taffy♀ the Dialga
Ot: Lauren
TrainerID: 11104
reward: 3 pokemon from my tradeshop
backround info: she traded it away for a jp female eevee, and wants to see it again. traded away in 4th gen.

venusaur.png

VENUSAUR the Venusaur male lv.92
Ot: TOMMY
TrainerID: unknown
reward: anything 1 thing from Khybon and Purr's tradeshop
Backround info: sold the leafgreen file to gamestop, and hoping someday to see his beloved Venusaur again because it was his closest pokemon he has ever got to almost lv.100.

zekrom.png

nickname: Sparkz
OT: Rachel
ID no: 27402
reward: 1 pokemon from my tradeshop

1301036076_9526_full.png

Thunderus the thunderus
OT: ZACHARY
TrainerID: 43679
Reward: ANY legendary from gen 1-5
Background Info: I traded it to a friend before I realized 1. How good it is. And 2. I need one with my TrainerID to catch landorus. I sent him a VM to see if he still had it or if he traded it. To save time, I am posting this now incase when he replies he says he doesn't have it. If he replies and says he DOES have it then I'll edit my post. Thankyou

zekrom.png

Zekrom the zekrom
OT: ZACHARY
TrainerID: 43679
Reward: ANY legendary from gen 1-5
Background Info: My first legendary from Unova and I regret that I ever traded it I have been searching on GTS for it but I haven't found it. I hope to one day have my first unova legendary back in my party. Thankyou

manaphy.jpg

MANAPHY the manaphy
OT: Zack
ID No.: 57247
Reward: The Pokemon XD Luigi I traded for it (lv. 100, all attacks are the same as in game)
Background info: I loved Pokemon Ranger, so when I beat the game, I had to transfer over some Pokemon known as Manaphy over to my Diamond the day I got the game. I spent a while transfering it over, and then hatching the egg. It then helped me beat all the gyms and I loved it (I think it might have beaten the Elite Four with me too), however, I traded it for a lv. 100 Luigi out of value because I was dumb and young, now I realize that I was an idiot and want it back!
Thanks

abomasnow.png

Snowy the abamasnow lv. 100
OT: Austin.
Trainer ID: 37629 (Thank god my Azelf is from the same Diamond, otherwise I'd never find the ID)
Reward: Jolly Zekrom with a 30 Attack IV and one pokemon from my shop
Backround info: I accidentally traded it, then I was told to go to bed, then the next morning, I was horrified to see a pokeball coming down. I love that thing to pieces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Last edited:

pokemonjeff

interested trader
Im very interested in your shiny piplup and shiny chimchar! What would you like for them? (Also, our pending trade is still on) :D.

kyrem 67

shiny cresselia

would you trade my shiny cresselia for your ut gamestop deoxys

Confusious

Kimetsu no Yaiba. <3
I have shiny Vullaby, Darumaka, Stunfisk.

Interested in:
shiny lavatiar lv.24 ut
shiny pidgey UT lv.8 timid
shiny golbat UT lv.22 adament

Razor_Claw99

Dragon Master Traine
do u have these;

PCNY Salamence (English Version) UT
PCNY Altaria (English Version) UT
PCNY Flygon (English Version) UT
PCNY Kingdra (English Version) UT

10 ANIV Dragonite (English Version) UT
10 ANIV Charizard (English Version) UT
TRU Dragonite (English Version) UT

CMT my thread once it get's approved

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
I have shiny Vullaby, Darumaka, Stunfisk.

Interested in:
shiny lavatiar lv.24 ut
shiny pidgey UT lv.8 timid
shiny golbat UT lv.22 adament

Deal! I'll trade you them when i get back. btw i found out lavatair is not ut so would you like ut wooper shiny instead?

ZottenDim

Breeding Rookie
hi i'm intrested in your shiny munchlax i'm offering a shiny treeco With leaf storm :)

dar

Event Hunter
what do you want for the shiny sawk lavaburst14

dar

Event Hunter
i have electabuzz,zangoose,conkeldurr,sawsbuck,and many other shinyes and also do you have a shiny sewaddle i will trade for that to if you have one

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
i have electabuzz,zangoose,conkeldurr,sawsbuck,and many other shinyes and also do you have a shiny sewaddle i will trade for that to if you have one

nope i do not have shiny sewaddle. i'm only trading shiny sawk for a shiny maracatus w/ water absorb right now unless you have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.