• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lavaburst the Infernape's trade shop

If you could rate this tradeshop what would u rate it?

• 1 (horrible!)

Votes: 26 14.4%
  • 2 (worst ever!)

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 3 (it was pretty bad)

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • 4 (it was good i guess...)

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • 5 (it was average)

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • 6 (it was great!)

Votes: 15 8.3%
  • 7 (it was awesome)

Votes: 16 8.9%
  • 8 (it was amazing)

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • 9 (beyond amazing!)

Votes: 13 7.2%
  • 10 (the best ever! Infinity awesomness!)

Votes: 56 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

szorua22

IT'S OVER 9000!!!
I was looking through your list, and if you still have them, i would like to trade for your salamence (solar, non-dw), and shiny scizor (lvl 1, special moves superpower, roost, and bugbite). vm or pm me back plz, so we can negotiate :)

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Regards your post on my shop,im interested in:
GAMESTP EV'd careful Jirachi specal moves: stealth rock, wish, thunderpunch, and iron head!!!!!

Deal :D Sounds great!

I was looking through your list, and if you still have them, i would like to trade for your salamence (solar, non-dw), and shiny scizor (lvl 1, special moves superpower, roost, and bugbite). vm or pm me back plz, so we can negotiate :)

Solor has her DW ability sorry :c but I still have the scizor if you can tell me what u can offer :D

szorua22

IT'S OVER 9000!!!
actually, it turns out i DO have a shiny scizor... :p sorry, Shreyas (OT), I believe?
but anyways, i'm still willing to trade, if you'd like. The shiny max evd thundurus you have?
I can offer a max evd zapdos with 70HP ice, if you'd like it. It has a french ot, therefore its name is in french, it's not shiny, and not exactly lvl 100, but it's pretty darn awesome. Heat wave, roost, thunderbolt, and HP are its moves, and maxed in speed and sp. attack (with 31 ivs in each of those stats).

Myrrh

Sorry I took so long. I'm interested in these things for my pokemon you were interested in.

Shiny Bold Suicune (Not the HP Electric one)
Iron Tyrant's Turtwig
HP Grass Moltres
Solosis
Spinda
Registeel

alesana64

Steel Trainer
im interested in your flawless ditto, i can offer a movie darkrai, almia darkrai(ev trained), a wish maker jirachi that is still in my pokemon emerald(to get previous generation moves besides the ones in black and white), shiny kyurem (ut), shiny absol, and a few dw females.

ShinyFeraligatr

Cipher Destroyer
I'd like to make an offer for your: Non-shiny DW ability flawless treecko jolly
I have: DW Flawless Torchic UT Adamant (Cloned) And a Shiny Chikorita, Modest, Lvl 1 UT.

Hey just looking for any ditto'(s) with 31 iv in any particular stat.. also a dw abra... i have starters of course.. dw dratini egg move extremespeed...dw poliwag hydro pump...reg growlithe.. staryu.. beldum... prettuy much it- Br4ve

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
CMT for these:
TRU Shaymin (Modest lvl 50 UT IVs 31/30/30/31/31/31 HP Fire Giga drain and earthpower)
Shiny HP ice registeel careful EV'd special moves : stealth rocks, seismic toss, iron head, and thunder wave lv.100

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Sorry 4 the late as heck replies >o<"

actually, it turns out i DO have a shiny scizor... :p sorry, Shreyas (OT), I believe?
but anyways, i'm still willing to trade, if you'd like. The shiny max evd thundurus you have?
I can offer a max evd zapdos with 70HP ice, if you'd like it. It has a french ot, therefore its name is in french, it's not shiny, and not exactly lvl 100, but it's pretty darn awesome. Heat wave, roost, thunderbolt, and HP are its moves, and maxed in speed and sp. attack (with 31 ivs in each of those stats).
deal ;3

Sorry I took so long. I'm interested in these things for my pokemon you were interested in.

Shiny Bold Suicune (Not the HP Electric one)
Iron Tyrant's Turtwig
HP Grass Moltres
Solosis
Spinda
Registeel
The suicune is hp electric, infact all of them r i believe. if u want u can pick a different pokemon in place of it. ;3

im interested in your flawless ditto, i can offer a movie darkrai, almia darkrai(ev trained), a wish maker jirachi that is still in my pokemon emerald(to get previous generation moves besides the ones in black and white), shiny kyurem (ut), shiny absol, and a few dw females.
Can you teach the jirachi body slam in XD gale of darkness, Fire red or Leaf green?

I'd like to make an offer for your: Non-shiny DW ability flawless treecko jolly
I have: DW Flawless Torchic UT Adamant (Cloned) And a Shiny Chikorita, Modest, Lvl 1 UT.
I'll take chikorita ;3

Hey just looking for any ditto'(s) with 31 iv in any particular stat.. also a dw abra... i have starters of course.. dw dratini egg move extremespeed...dw poliwag hydro pump...reg growlithe.. staryu.. beldum... prettuy much it- Br4ve
What nature is poliwag?

CMT for these:
TRU Shaymin (Modest lvl 50 UT IVs 31/30/30/31/31/31 HP Fire Giga drain and earthpower)
Shiny HP ice registeel careful EV'd special moves : stealth rocks, seismic toss, iron head, and thunder wave lv.100

I'll take:
Shiny near-flawless galvantula with HP Fire nicknamed The Fear
Shiny Jolly Smeargle nicknamed Banksy

ShinyFeraligatr

Cipher Destroyer
Yay! the Chikorita isn't flawless though. So, I'd be willing to trade you both the Torchich and Chikorita if you necesary. =)

AvoKitty

Banned

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3

szorua22

IT'S OVER 9000!!!
cool :) so when shall we trade?

ShinyFeraligatr

Cipher Destroyer
Alright! I can trade On Friday probably. Any time after 5:30 Pacific Time.. I don't know what your time zone is. You can PM whenever.

Last edited:

alesana64

Steel Trainer
Status
Not open for further replies.