• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lavaburst the Infernape's trade shop

If you could rate this tradeshop what would u rate it?

• 1 (horrible!)

Votes: 26 14.4%
  • 2 (worst ever!)

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 3 (it was pretty bad)

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • 4 (it was good i guess...)

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • 5 (it was average)

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • 6 (it was great!)

Votes: 15 8.3%
  • 7 (it was awesome)

Votes: 16 8.9%
  • 8 (it was amazing)

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • 9 (beyond amazing!)

Votes: 13 7.2%
  • 10 (the best ever! Infinity awesomness!)

Votes: 56 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LunGhost

It's freezing
Hi. Have you got a leaf stone that you can trade for my water stone?

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
I like sf houndour ;3

ok it is near flawless (31/27/31/30/30/30) if you still want it i have it cloned and can trade it

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
Hey, I can trade you a treecko with the iv's 31/3/31/31/31/30 and it has HP Ice, for your shiny ut Zorua with the egg moves Sucker Punch and Snarl. I would also appreciate if you could clone the treecko for me.

Does ur shiny flawless breloom have drain punch or focus punch?

Avecha

Has no one given you a Keldeo yet?
I have a Timid Keldeo UT (is a clone).
I dont know much about EV's but the Nimbasa Judge says
"This pokemon has outstanding potential overall. Thats my determination and it's final. Incidentally i would say the best potential lies in it's hp. It's Sp. Atk stat is equally as good. Well, it's Speed stat is also good. It can't be better in that regard. Thats how i judged it."
If that means anything.

For Satoshi's Reshiram?

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Wow man, thats alot of offers! :D I'll post my offers before looking through it ALL. So I know how many I could choose, I'm probably just intrested in shiny flawless and DW starters :)

Shiny Flawless: Adamant Pawniard, Adamant Axew, Jolly Croagunk, Mild Charmander, Modest Zorua, Modest Azelf, Jolly JP Hitmonchan, All DW Eevee evolutions, Adamant Nincada, Adamant Scrafty (w/ Ddance, Ice Punch), Adamant Larvitar, Adamant Machamp (Close Combat and all elemental punches), Jolly Tornadus, Modest SS Horsea, Adamant Riolu, Jolly Terrakion, UT Timid Latias and Latios, UT Timid Tornadus, Careful Umbreon, Timid Virizion, Adamant Nidoking, Jolly Cobalion, Adamant Totodile (Dragon Dance), Jolly Cloyster, Impish Skarmory, Modest Omanyte (Earth Power, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Spikes), Relaxed Lileep (Recover, Curse, Mirror Coat, Stealth Rock), Bold Solosis, Adamant Posion Heal Shroomish, Adamant Gorebyss (Iron Defense)

Shiny lvl 1 near flawless: DW Slowpoke, Rotom, DW Abra, Guts Timburr, DW Vulpix, Poison Point Venipede, Hustle Deino, MagnetPull Magnemite, Sturdy Pineco, DW Adamant Dratini. If your intrested ill provide Natures aswell. And also my lvl 100

Shinies: All DW Eevee evolutions, Metagross, Poison Heal near flawless Impish Gliscor Hp and Def EVs, my own caught Solid Rock Rhyperior lvl 50, Sceptile, Natural Cure Starmie, Technician Scizor, Flame Body Volcarona, Drizzle Politoad, Adamant Rayquaza, DW Salamence. All of these listed are shiny and most of them have their perfect nature, Timid Thundurus, UT Adamant Landorus, Naive Heatran Evd.

Events: WISHMKR Lonely shiny Jirachi, Swedish 2011WIN Quiet Darkrai (obtained by myself at the annual fall event Gamex in sweden!), WIN2011 Celebi, Movie14 Sassy Victini (obtained by me), GAMESTP shiny Raiku Suicune Entei, FEB2012 Calm Mewtwo

Please alert me with a VM or PM :D

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Sorry for the inactivity...i've been busy on my 4th gen games >.<"

i have interest in various of your shiny flawless

contact my trade shop and let me know if anything interests you
how many pokes r u interested in?

CMT for:
shiny zorua lv.1 ut timid male em: extrassensory, and dark pulse
Shiny flawless pawniard em: psycho cut and sucker punch adament
lavaburst14's SPRING2012 Zekom near-flawless jolly 31/31/31/11/31/31
Shiny flawless happiny bold em: heal bell, aromatherpy, natural gift lv.1 ut
R u still interested in these?

Hi. Have you got a leaf stone that you can trade for my water stone?
nothx but thx 4 the offer ;3

I like sf houndour ;3

ok it is near flawless (31/27/31/30/30/30) if you still want it i have it cloned and can trade it
what would u like 4 it?

Hey, I can trade you a treecko with the iv's 31/3/31/31/31/30 and it has HP Ice, for your shiny ut Zorua with the egg moves Sucker Punch and Snarl. I would also appreciate if you could clone the treecko for me.
deal. vm'd

Does ur shiny flawless breloom have drain punch or focus punch?
no it doesn't sorry...

"This pokemon has outstanding potential overall. Thats my determination and it's final. Incidentally i would say the best potential lies in it's hp. It's Sp. Atk stat is equally as good. Well, it's Speed stat is also good. It can't be better in that regard. Thats how i judged it."
If that means anything.

For Satoshi's Reshiram?
it's flawless and i'll trade my satoshi's reshiram for it. deal?

Wow man, thats alot of offers! :D I'll post my offers before looking through it ALL. So I know how many I could choose, I'm probably just intrested in shiny flawless and DW starters :)

Shiny Flawless: Adamant Pawniard, Adamant Axew, Jolly Croagunk, Mild Charmander, Modest Zorua, Modest Azelf, Jolly JP Hitmonchan, All DW Eevee evolutions, Adamant Nincada, Adamant Scrafty (w/ Ddance, Ice Punch), Adamant Larvitar, Adamant Machamp (Close Combat and all elemental punches), Jolly Tornadus, Modest SS Horsea, Adamant Riolu, Jolly Terrakion, UT Timid Latias and Latios, UT Timid Tornadus, Careful Umbreon, Timid Virizion, Adamant Nidoking, Jolly Cobalion, Adamant Totodile (Dragon Dance), Jolly Cloyster, Impish Skarmory, Modest Omanyte (Earth Power, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Spikes), Relaxed Lileep (Recover, Curse, Mirror Coat, Stealth Rock), Bold Solosis, Adamant Posion Heal Shroomish, Adamant Gorebyss (Iron Defense)

Shiny lvl 1 near flawless: DW Slowpoke, Rotom, DW Abra, Guts Timburr, DW Vulpix, Poison Point Venipede, Hustle Deino, MagnetPull Magnemite, Sturdy Pineco, DW Adamant Dratini. If your intrested ill provide Natures aswell. And also my lvl 100

Shinies: All DW Eevee evolutions, Metagross, Poison Heal near flawless Impish Gliscor Hp and Def EVs, my own caught Solid Rock Rhyperior lvl 50, Sceptile, Natural Cure Starmie, Technician Scizor, Flame Body Volcarona, Drizzle Politoad, Adamant Rayquaza, DW Salamence. All of these listed are shiny and most of them have their perfect nature, Timid Thundurus, UT Adamant Landorus, Naive Heatran Evd.

Events: WISHMKR Lonely shiny Jirachi, Swedish 2011WIN Quiet Darkrai (obtained by myself at the annual fall event Gamex in sweden!), WIN2011 Celebi, Movie14 Sassy Victini (obtained by me), GAMESTP shiny Raiku Suicune Entei, FEB2012 Calm Mewtwo

Please alert me with a VM or PM :D

I like ur sf timid tornadus and ur sf jolly tornadus. Pick 2 pokemon from my shop ;3

mogan3

Wanna trade
hey could u check my shop out u might be interested in a few of my pokes the banner goes to page 15 of a shop thts where my part is cause we couldnt get it closer to the first post

~Kurou

to see you smile
My DW Event Porygon for your:
shiny absol lv.1 ut eggmoves: superpower megahorn

?

Avecha

@ Lavaburst.

Sounds good.

It is UT. The only touched thing about it is i took it to the Moor and taught it it's secret move. No battling or anything.
I swapped leer with Secret Sword.
I don't know if you still want it or not?
2151 0362 3317

Also when the Nimbasa Judge says stuff like that. Does that mean it's flawless. Cause if it does i may have to check some more pokes.

Last edited:

mart00

hi i like this 386. Gamestp Deoxys (Naive lvl 50 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 ID# 06218)

XGlaceX

#YOLO
I'm really intertested in your 31/30/30/31/31/31 shiny Timid Larvesta em: Morning Sun HP Ice 70 lv.1 ut. Can trade you shiny FLAWLESS EVD DW Politoed with egg move encore or shiny Flawless EVD DW sableye with Egg move recover.

Last edited:

Avecha

If that means anything.

For Satoshi's Reshiram?

I also have a Quirky Genesect if you'd like to trade that for Ash's Pikachu.
Nimbasa Judge says Genesect has relatively superior potential and it's best stat is attack.

hey lava i'm interested in these shiny pokemon , are the houndour n minun male?
Shiny flawless houndour timid lv.1 ut em: beat up, Shiny near-flawless ho-oh lv.70 ut adament, Shiny flawless minun lv.1 em: wish timid ut, Shiny flawless Azelf RNG modest lv.50 UT, Shiny flawless Uxie RNG modest lv.50 UT, Shiny Near-flawless Moltres UT lv50 timid, Shiny Near-flawless Zapdos UT lv.50 timid, Shiny Near-flawless Articuno UT lv.50 timid

Hooligan

Shiny Hunter
What are the iv's on that Semi-flawless Zapdos? I'm interested in it.
I have the following shinies all rng'd by me:
Flawless
-Jellicent Bold M Water Absorb
-Politoed Bold M
-Tentacruel Bold DWF (Rapid Spin)
-Cloyster Naive M sskill link (rock blast)
-Gengar Timid M (disable)
-Hydreigon Modest and Timid F Rash M (earth power and dark pulse)
-Alakazam Timid DWM
-Volcarona Timid F
-Scizor Adamant F
-Salamence Naive DWF (Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump, Outrage, Draco Meteor) Lv 100 I have some that aren't lv 100 but don't have Draco Meteor
-Infernape Naive M (Nasty Plot)
-Reuniclus Bold M
-Skarmory Impish F (Roost, Brave Bird, Whirlwind) Sturdy
-Ferroseed Sassy M (Spikes Leech Seed)
-Bronzor Relaxed
-Dugtrio Jolly F (Memento, Reversal) Arena Trap
-Metagross Adamant
-Kingdra Modest Swift Swim
-Empoleon Modest (Agility)
-Magikarp Jolly DWF
-Rotom Timid HP Ice 70 31/30/30/31/31/31
-Gible Naive, Hasty F (Outrage)
-Jolteon Hp Ice 70 (same as Rotom's spread)
-Clampearl Modest M Shell Armor

Non-Flawless (You could probably guess which IV doesn't have 31)
-Dragonite Jolly DWF (Outrage, Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed)
-Haxorus Adamant M
-Tyranitar Sassy M (stealth Rock)
-Gliscor Impish DWF
-Golurk Adamant
-Gyarados Jolly DWF
-Gallade Adamant DWM (Shadow Sneak)
-Garchomp Jolly M (Outrage)
-Eevee Bold DWM (Yawn Curse Wish) Timid DWF (Curse Wish) Timid M

Let me know if you have any questions about ev spreads. For the most part they are pretty standard.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Closing at the request of the topic creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.