• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lavender town theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mesarin

Anyone talking about LTS. There's a billion versions. and theyre all fake. If you search it on youtube. People tend to edit the sound to make it more uneasy, as well as pictures. If there was any sort of death/injury from it gamefreak would have announced something, and nothing was said of this until 2010.

Personally i found it slightly creepy thats for sure. But you grow to like it eventually. I whistle it all the time.

Frost471

It never creeped me out and I actually quite like the song. I am not even sure why anyone would be scared of a tune in Pokemon, especially since this whole Lavender Town Syndrome thing is just a big hoax

Honestly, the music that plays in Pokemon Tower is the one that gives me the creeps. The town itself is mostly just catchy.

SIaaP

When I was a kid I didn't really realize the theme was that scary. I knew it was supposed to be scary with all the death and stuff surrounding the town but as a kid I didn't really think of it and just played the game. I didn't get that freaked out until I started reading and listening to creepy pastas and those type of things.

Pokemonpal7

Jungle Ninja
I downloaded it on my phone, and tricked my friends into thinking it would make you commit suicide. Only one really took it seriously, and it's funny to watch him run away with his fingers in his ears every time I play it.

Cutty

Forever now
^Mean.

Nah, the music and the atmosphere didn't scare me.
I had to playthrough the game to begin with.

soundxfury

Nope, I never understood why people got creeped out by it. I always loved it as a kid and thought it was so cool. I still love it.

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
The song never really was creepy to me the Lavender town theme was actually kinda calming in a way

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
It was sorta creepy, but I liked it being creepy. Pokemon Tower music however... THAT was creepy.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I actually liked both the town and tower themes. The town theme was actually quite sad, but the tower one could maybe be considered creepy. Great themes for such an old game!! (And old person, Agatha!)

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
It's a bit creepy, but I like it. It is what it's supposed to be.

Furret-Luver

yummy berries
i remember the first time i went threw lavender town. i was about 8, but i didn't now anything about its reputation. it was just so creepy! i remember turning down the volume, because the music would give me headaches and freak me out. i was about 13 or 14 when i learned more about its reputation. this was after i beat the game and haven't played it for a cupple years. so i decided to go back to lavender town and listen to the music. and believe it or not, it sounded a lot different then a cupple years ago when i was younger.

BearTown

He needs a tissue :(
nah I just thought it was sad like most ppl. I hate the many many many rumors about lavender town. no the music is not some super secret code, no it does not make u commit suicide, its just a sad tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.