• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lavi's Little Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in your Snarl Zoroark, if possible I'd like a male one... I can offer Snivy's with any nature that know sweet scent, or Mirror coat and glare, Bulbasaur's that know Petal Dance, Trapinchs with any nature that Quick attack and Signal beam, and etc.

epiccology

Dr. of Epiccology
I'm interested in the Winter Celebi (US or Gamestop). I can offer any of the following events: Mew, Jirachi*, or US WIN2011 Suicune*.

*Can be traded in 4th Gen.

If you would like more than one of those options, that could be arranged as well.

EDIT:// Sorry for the confusion. My offers are available in BOTH 4th Gen and 5th Gen.

Last edited:

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
;403;;207;;108;;037;;131;;115;;147;;318;;142;;077;;276;;283;;174;;032;;060;;179;;069;;198;;333;;261;;083;;397;;079;;012;;191;;187;;234;;041;;043;;161;;239;;425;;129;;270;;058;;165;;133;;320;;203;;341;:554:;016;:517:;278;;211;;238;;098;;354;;165;

I have all the DW females listed above. Do you have anything flawless? I am willing to trade a whole bunch of these, so don't be afraid to ask!

oiMagic

hey im intrested in your singing pikachu and your saiykou mewtwo

i can offer these
ALL EVENT POKEMON

DW Croagunk Nature(docile) (poison touch DW ABILITY) (cherish ball)

Shiny Politoed (drizzle DW ABILITY)

Shiny Ninetails (Drought DW ABILITY)

Winter Cubchoo event nature(impish)

Satoshi's Scraggy event nature(adamant)

PC Tokyo Audino event nature(calm)

WORLDS11 Scrafty event nature

2011 Eggs event (axew, pidove, pansage)

Searcher axex event (naughty)

Movie 11 Victini event(timid)

movie 11 zekrom event (naughty)

movie 11 reshiram event (bold)

TRU Shaymin event(lax)

Genesect Event(serious)

meloetta Event With pkrs(modest)

Keldeo Event(docile)

ANA Flying PIKACHU event (adamant)

Movie 11 shiny hydreigon event(naive)

movie 11 shiny golurk event(naughty)

Event11 Zoroark W/Snarl (quirky)

Unused celebi event for zorua(calm)

unused crown beasts event for zoroark

shiny salamence (rash)

shiny metagross (adamant)

all of these are legit and untouched thanks

PikaPalace

Random Master
Your: 7-Eleven Pikachu (NFT)
For any breed able flawless shines of your choice or: All Flawless and Dream World ability: Dratini with Dw ability, Murkrow with Perish song. And I can breed tentacruel with rapid spin.
And I have some machops with no guard with ice punch, fire punch, bullet punch. Scraggy with Drain Punch, Poliwag with Dw ability.

wacwacwac

I have a Shiny Tepig, do you by chance have any shinies?

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Hi, I would like your deoxys, I can offer you multiple dw pokemon from my sig or anything else in my sig (I have a few dw pokemon I have yet to breed, in case you have what I have)

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure
Can I get info on your Darkrai's?

Halkel

Experimentalist
What will you be offering for the Sing Pikachu?

I've a list of DWf Pokemon i can breed from and I do have 3 EV Trained Pokemon also, 2 for a tournament i ended up not reaching. Another was used during the 2009 tournament. If interested, I'll send info via PM.

Edit: Can you give me info on the Sing Pikachu?

Last edited:

mysticnash

Hey,

I can breed DW magikarp, poliwag, natu, clamperl, lapras and goldeen. Are you interested in any of those?

Kind regards, MN

henryshen11

loading...99%
I am interested in your VCG milotic, world10 lucario and world9 weavile
I can offer:
movie reshiram
movie zekrom
movie arceus
movie pichu
movie celebi
wi-fi thunderus and tornadus
gamestop jirachi
fal2010 mew
all untouched, with their original moves

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Im starting to feel suspicious in that Mew you got... You seem to have traded the same Mew with 3 different people on just the first page here. Also i saw you recently posted to offer that mew on the mew trade page. Id like it and would not mind cloned but not if its hacked...

Ausgirl

Can I get a list of natures for the following:

10th Anniversary Mew (FAL2010)
Oblivia Shaymin
Oblivia Deoxys (all forme)
Pikachu Colored Pichu (SPR, GAMESTP)
Movie Arceus (MICHINA, TRU)
Movie Shaymin
JB-HiFi Manaphy
E4ALL Manaphy
Toys R Us Manaphy

Offering any event in my trade shop. PS I will be doing a major update later today for the events section.

Last edited:
i would like to trade yout TFE machoke with my kingdra from my heartgold, and if thats not enough, i can throw a zoura in, too.

Moonbeam16

Moonbeam16
Trade

I'd like a manaphy egg please if you'd like to trade :)
i have quite a few pokemon from dream world you could trade such as:
Shuppet
Ponyta
Sentret
Igglybuff
Kroagunk
Kangaskhan
Wooper
Horsea
Houndour
Mawile
Burmy
Butterfree
Chimecho
Delibird
Surskit
Mareep
Wingull
Sunkern
Swablu
Bidoof

Lavi

Poke-Trader/Giver
Ah, crap. I was not expecting this many offers while I was gone. If those of you that are still interested could throw me a personal message then that would be great.

Year of the Dragon Japanese events added:
Bagon
Deino
Druddigon
Horsea
Swablu
Trapinch

All of these Pokemon are shiny and just hatched / UT at lvl. 1. Their OT is: Mystry (me). Not trading them for much, so post good offers if you're interested **Note: Not looking for event Pokemon.

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
CMT for all of them will give almost anything in my shop

Bumblebee16

Autobot General
I'll give you as many DWf Pokemon as you want for Druddigon and Bagon :eek:?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.