• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Laws you want to be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunderblade12

Gay marriagesshould be legal everywhere. Death penalty should be strictly illigal under all circumstances.

I agree with the gay marriage thing. As for the death penalty, I think every state should use the death penalty. Of course only for someone who maliciously kills another person not robbery, rape, drugs, or accidental manslaughter(hit and run) or something.

Marijuana and prostitution should be legal. People do it any way, it would cut down on crime, and it's not really going to hurt any one except the people who waste their time getting high or have such little self respect that they'd hire a hooker. People should be able to do what ever they want with their body no matter how big of a mistake it is. Smoking and drinking aren't good for you either. DUIs would work the same way for weed and alcohol.

Ethan

Banned
The death penalty should be mandated as federal law in the United States, with the government revoking states rights to abolish it or not. Each citizen would be entitled to five years to make appeals and thereafter swiftly excecuted unless new evidence is uncovered. In addition to this, the death penalty should be re-instated in all of Western Europe and the modern world, with the option of publicly televised excecutions.

Where are the pro-death penalty Europeans...I know you're in here somewhere...

Polar Star

Huzzah!
Needs moar death penalty and moar gay marriage. Equal rights FTW.

Slappy_Pancake

The problem with having a death penalty is that a suspect might be proven innocent far too late.

All I want legalized is gay marriage.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Death Penalty. Would solve the crowded prison problems, huh?

I would say being allowed to skateboard anywhere I want, but I'll just get flamed at by most people here. B)

The Thunderbird

Dreams come true
ban alcohol and tabacoo.

Last time that happened during the Prohibition, organized crime and bootleggers rose significantly. Al Capone flourished during that era because of Prohibition which was eventually repealed because things got out of hand. Don't want Prohibition to happen again do we?

Ethan

Banned
This isn't the debate forum, there's no need to feel obliged to give someone a history lesson when they suggest something you disagree with. Just let people post and move on.

Zonn13

87% Indubitable.
Ethan, you are awesome.

I, PERSONALLY, would love it if the driving age was the actual beginning adult age, 18. I hear so many news stories about teen drivers getting injured or killed because they are driving too fast or are not paying attention. I just think the roads would be a bit safer if minors weren't driving.

Please do NOT try to argue with me about this, this is only MY OPINION. As Ethan said, this is NOT the Debate Forum. We just state our personal opinions here, that's all. I don't mean to sound rude or anything, I just don't want to repeat what happened in the "Learning to Drive" thread a couple months ago.

I can't really think of much else, at the moment...

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Well I am sure everyone knows what I want changed.
The Gay Marriage Law, it shouldn't even be a law! People should be allowed to get married to whoever they want.

There are others but this is the major one for me, even if I am straight. If you think banning smoking is breaching freedom rights? How about banning gay marriage as breaching freedom rights, aleast that's not gonna kill you.

madisoncm

Bronzong hugs!
I seriously said "wtf" in real life here. Where did you hear that? lol.

Other then that all the laws seem fine :/ - I mean, I have nothing to complain about =P

I'm canadian, I live in canada, I should know ^^

I don't like not having liquids on planes <.<

SUPERSAIYANALEX

KEEPER OF TORAH
how about the law where kids are not aloud to be taught in school like the bible, our country was built on the bible and i think it should be ok for even the teachers to talk about it

Last edited:

muumajii23

how about the law where kids are not aloud to be taught in school like the bible, our country was built on the bible and i think it should be ok for even the teachers to talk about it

Well, not everyone believes in the bible... Doing that would cause many insults and arguments... Better to just shy away from any religious text in school.

I would like to see same-sex marraige worldwide, but it will never happen... Thank god I live in Canada! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.