• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Laws you want to be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
The death penalty should be mandated as federal law in the United States, with the government revoking states rights to abolish it or not. Each citizen would be entitled to five years to make appeals and thereafter swiftly excecuted unless new evidence is uncovered. In addition to this, the death penalty should be re-instated in all of Western Europe and the modern world, with the option of publicly televised excecutions.

Where are the pro-death penalty Europeans...I know you're in here somewhere...
Eh, sometimes the person is later found innocent. :x

Otherwise yeah.
Or are you implying that this would be for each and every criminal? o_o

Eivana

There Is No NiGHTS!
I wish we could all legally smoke pot.

Staryu

I know, I know..
Televised executions? Ew.

I think same sex marriage should be legal everywhere. I believe it will happen (in developed countries, at least) in time.

Ethan

Banned
This isn't the debate forum, there's no need to feel obliged to give someone a history lesson when they suggest something you disagree with. Just let people post and move on.

This isn't the debate forum, there's no need to feel obliged to give someone a history lesson when they suggest something you disagree with. Just let people post and move on.

Just in case anyone missed it.

Yeah, let the criminals just SIT in prison. That's a brilliant idea. I'm sure families of murder victims will be proud to know when a homicidal maniac is just livin' his life up in jail and not actually paying for his crimes.

IMO, it would be worse to sit and rot in jail rather than just being killed and all of it ending instantly, you know what I'm saying? I mean, sure. If you get the death sentence, you'll be scared shitless all the way up until it happens. But then it's over. No more suffering. A life sentence in prison, however, you have to spend every second of the rest of your life rotting in a cell. Think about it that way, and see if it changes your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.