• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LDS Church Leader Gordon B. Hinckley Dies at 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

OOHH YEE YOU WANT ME
If that's what you think of the LDS church and Gordon B. Hinckley, I doubt you actually know much about it.

My best friends a mormon. His dad was approached by 2 Jehovah's witnesses the day after his divorce, and in his vulnerable state they brainwashed him into joining their cult. My best friend was baptised shortly afterward and lost every aspect of his cool factor.

DAMN YOU JOSEPH SMITH

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Isn't Mormonism the same religion that says Jesus came to America and preached here? Right, considering America is only like what, not even 500 years old?

And the Native Americans crucified Jesus.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Correct, Carlisle- except for the part on it being 500 years old. That's when it was known as America; the continent itself existed far longer.

Sogeking is wrong, dead wrong.

If all you want to do is discuss the religion, stop posting in this thread and PM me so I can create a new thread in the Debate forum.

Hero

OOHH YEE YOU WANT ME
Correct, Carlisle- except for the part on it being 500 years old. That's when it was known as America; the continent itself existed far longer.

Sogeking is wrong, dead wrong.

If all you want to do is discuss the religion, stop posting in this thread and PM me so I can create a new thread in the Debate forum.

Fun sponge :(

Brettt

satirist
Mormon's are funny.

And at the risk of being corrected by T meister...

Haha, you can't have caffeine!!!!! And everybody hates you!

Ethan

Banned
While I don't agree with the Mormon religion I must say that Mormons are some of the nicest and warmest people I've ever met, and far more evangelistic then most. Its really not a schocker that this person died I mean surpise surprise, old people die :eek: However its always sad to hear. Ah well.

MBlack475

Falcon PUNCH!!!
Go start your own thread!

Hey stop dissing the LDS Church if you want to do that then go start the "Dis the LDS Church here!" thread. This thread is talking about Gordon B. Hinckley's death!

DragonDance

thrasher
I fail to see the point in this thread.

Okay, so some old fart dies of old age. Big deal. The people that cared about him probably already knew before the thread was posted, so you have just wasted your time, and the time of the people who don't give two shits about him.

EmpressMyuu

I fail to see the point in this thread.

Okay, so some old fart dies of old age. Big deal. The people that cared about him probably already knew before the thread was posted, so you have just wasted your time, and the time of the people who don't give two shits about him.

And it's people like you that are causing these forums to fall to shreds. Yeah, go ahead and say crap like that. If someone on here is either related to Hinckley or cares that he died, screw them! Any person that isn't somebody you like is free for public disrespect! Oh, and be sure to whine like a baby as much as you can when the people you do like are dead and gone and nobody else is showing sympathy. Whine for a LONG time. Trust me, there's going to be plenty of people that'll kick you in your teeth while you're down on the ground, so be prepared to.

Surely there's some folks on here that agree that there should be rules about death threads. You know, the kind of rules that demand either a respectful post or no post at all. Something to keep heartless filth like THIS dude, and others, out.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
I meant to close this last night at the request of the topic creator. Sadly, 56K + lagging SPPf = not happening anytime soon.

Now that I've got access to my real internet I can properly put this topic to rest, but not without saying that a lot of you need to really shut the hell up. Seriously. If someone dies and there is a topic created about him/her, and you don't know or care about him/her, then do us all a favor and don't post.

Status
Not open for further replies.