• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Le Centre français des Échanges de Pokémon (FRA)

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Hello :) I know you are busy, but when you are able, could you hatch a few Feebas eggs I give you? That way I have several attempts at good IVs. For your trouble, I can give you a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Hypnosis, Dragon Pulse male Feebas? I am (obviously) breeding to MM

I'll take on your request. We can talk out the details by PMing.

Notice: As of this moment, I have set a limit on the number of Eggs I will hatch. I'll hatch 5 eggs per Pokemon I get in exchange.

Last edited:

Arceus500

Manfi's Dream, since you didnt seem to have gotten my Pm, Ill post this here:
I am ready to trade

Lunarasammy

Team Starshine
I'm sorry, but I currently don't have any Chespin to offer. If you'd like, I can take one of your eggs and hatch it. Your Pokemon should then be counted as French, so you could use it for MM'ing.

Sounds good! Let me know when you are available and I will have it ready.

Oh that could totally work! :eek: I'll get batch of 5 ready for hatching, is that ok? or just one?

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
hello, i can see that you've already have a lot of requests to do but i was wondering when you have time could you hatch one or two of my tyrunt eggs please as i've been searching for a foreign male for ages, in return i can give you an english male in return (should be 5iv and have 3 elemental fangs +dragon dance)

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Manfi's Dream, since you didnt seem to have gotten my Pm, Ill post this here:
I am ready to trade

Arceus500, I've completed your request, so as soon as you're online, I will send you your Froakie.

Oh that could totally work! :eek: I'll get batch of 5 ready for hatching, is that ok? or just one?

Please refer to my PM for further details!

~ANNOUNCEMENT~

Due to previously completed requests (and sheer luck on the GTS), I have acquired the means to breed Darumaka SA, Feebas SA, and Froakie SA. They are, as always, French language.

I'm now also offering Chespin HA and Gligar HA.

Last edited:

Summer Sun!
Hey. I'll put a breeding pair of Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 Klefki's and Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 Frillishs with 4 egg moves and calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 Goomy for the Hatching servive

Last edited:

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Hey. I'll put a breeding pair of Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 Klefki's and Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 Frillishs with 4 egg moves and calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 Goomy for the Hatching servive

So sorry to respond so late! Yes, I will gladly do this for you. Just PM me when you're ready.

Arceus500

Arceus500, I've completed your request, so as soon as you're online, I will send you your Froakie.

Please refer to my PM for further details!

~ANNOUNCEMENT~

Due to previously completed requests (and sheer luck on the GTS), I have acquired the means to breed Darumaka SA, Feebas SA, and Froakie SA. They are, as always, French language.

I'm now also offering Chespin HA and Gligar HA.

Okay, Ill be ready to trade at Friaday 8:30 GMT-4. Sorry for responding a little late, I was spending a lot of time trying to breed a 5 iv Feebas with the ones that you gave me. Thanks for the Feebas
Edit:I can trade at the above time only for the hatched Froakie. I can do the Honedge for Eevee trade on Saturday or Sunday

Last edited:

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Bonjour! Je prend un peu beaucoup d'avance, mais je me demandais s'il était possible de demander le hatching service, pour avoir un Munna calme français (peu importe le sexe) avec l'habilité télépathie. Je peux fournir un Munna et un Musharna avec cette habilité. S'il est possible de le surnommer, j'aimerais qu'il se nomme Drippy pour un mâle ou Morphée pour une femelle. En échange, je peux donner un Coiffarel avec 5IV en plus du couple donné.