• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Leader Face-off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Welcome to the leader face-off! Officially approved by Himiko!

Anyway, this is not just gym leaders, elite 4 and frontier brains, this is also for bad guy leaders, such as Greevil and Giovanni.

A few things:

1) Vote only the current face-off characters. Say someone looks at the first post, and says one of the characters in the list. Their post will be ignored, and if they do this 3 times, they will be banned from the face-off.

2) Shelly and Tabitha will not be in this face-off because they aren't really important. Nor will the Battle Mountain leaders (including the master Somek), because they're virtually unknown.

3) When a character reaches 8 points, they win.

4) One vote per round

5) Use your common sense.

The list of characters in this:

Brock
Misty
LT Surge
Erika
Sabrina
Koga
Janine
Blaine
Blue (Green in Japan)
Giovanni
Lorelei
Bruno
Agatha
Lance
Falkner
Bugsy
Whitney
Morty
Jasmine
Chuck
Pryce
Clair
Will
Karen
Roxanne
Brawly
Wattson
Flannery
Norman
Winona
Tate and Liza
Wallace
Juan
Sidney
Phoebe
Glacia
Drake
Miror B
Dakim
Venus
Ein
Gonzap
Nascour
Evice
Lovrina
Snattle
Gorigan
Ardos
Eldes
Greevil
Archie
Maxie
Noland
Tucker
Greta
Lucy
Anabel
Brandon
Spenser

That should be all of them.

And now it's time to start! All of these are totally random!

Previous Face-offs (winner bolded):

Bugsy Vs Nascour
Gonzap Vs Janine
Clair Vs Giovanni
Lovrina Vs Gorigan

Current:

Pryce Vs Jasmine Vs Blane

Last edited:

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
I'm not too familisr with either of them, but Bugsy. Because I've actually heard of him.

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~

The epitome of grace
Nascour. he's cool and sooooo evil...

PkmnTrainerJ

Bugsy. He could have been so good in Emerald, why wasn't he there, even as a trainer...you know what I'm starting to become almost fanboyish towards Bugsy...

Nascour is by far the best. He is actually a challenge (just like most trainers in the 3rd generation 3D games). Bugsy pretty much only has 1 useful Pokemon which uses nothing but Fury Cutter. The difference in difficulty is phenomenal.

Nascour of course. One of the greatest villains ever to grace this franchise, and his Team is horrifically challenging. Harder than Evice? Definitely :[

Bugsy never really stood out to me, which is interesting, as I love most of the Johto Gym Leaders. Yeah, so he'll be in my Fic. Doesn't mean I have to like him =/

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
I vote for NASCOUR because he's ALOT tougher than Bugsy will ever be.

Will Rex, Mason, Pedro and Marty be included in this face-off? They are some of the most difficult trainers ever. And Red, Green, ??? and May/Brandon should also be included (they are meant to be almost the same difficuly as bosses). I also cannot see Giovanni on the list (unless I am just dumb).

Anyways, I vote for Nascour for obvious reasons.

Volteon

Back I guess??
Bugsy, because I love bug pokémon.

they need to be important pokémon, such as legendaries in 4th gen.

Armaldo was a good start!
BELOW POST said:
Actually, Bug Pokemon started being good before Armaldo came along. Y HALO THAR SCIZOR AND HERACROSS.
oh yes, I forgot about them... (bug is my 2nd fav. type >.<)

Last edited:

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Volteon said:
Armaldo was a good start!
Actually, Bug Pokemon started being good before Armaldo came along. Y HALO THAR SCIZOR AND HERACROSS.
On topic, I vote Nascour. As I said before, I don't have an opinion on either, but I'll vote nascour this time because he's clearly going to win.
And last off, a question: will Liza and Tate be paired with eachother when they face-off, or will they go separatly?

Off topic: Is Bugsy a Boy or a girl? I thought he was a boy two of my walkthrough said he was a girl, then I found another one saying that he was a boy...

Medea

Excalibur
Bugsy is a guy...I believe...And is getting my vote!

Yes, Bugsy is male[/SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM]

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Bugsy is a guy. Distressing... really. A Bug-loving girl would've broken a cliché so masterfully. :(

Now... Nascour. Best. Villain. Ever. Evil. Powerful. Badass. Mysterious. Wicked. So many words to describe him. I do believe he needed more development, but pretty much every Colosseum character did anyway. I also think he's more than meets the eye. A hidden power within... ;)

Bugsy is great, but he's simply nothing when compared to Nascour. :)

MaskedManAbsolkid

SHUCKLE MAN said:
Will Rex, Mason, Pedro and Marty be included in this face-off? They are some of the most difficult trainers ever. And Red, Green, ??? and May/Brandon should also be included (they are meant to be almost the same difficuly as bosses). I also cannot see Giovanni on the list (unless I am just dumb).

Anyways, I vote for Nascour for obvious reasons.

I don't know who the first 4 are. Please remind me. Thanks for pointing out the Giovanni mistake, I found out he was in the original list, and I accidentally deleted him when writing Blue. And Red, Green, ???, May and Brendan will not be in there, because they are rivals (by Green, I'm guessing from the manga?)

A Bug-loving girl would've broken a cliché so masterfully.

There's a few in the games, but we all shouldn't go off topic.

Master Chuckle, before typing the list, I debated to myself whether they should be seperate. I'm taking them apart because then there's a chance that the duo will get more votes because someone likes one of them.

Bugsy: 6
Nascour: 6

Master Chuckle, are you voting Bugsy or Nascour? Choose please.

And I forgot the frontier Brains too.

Rex, Mason, Pedro and Marty are the four main bosses in Pokemon Stadium 2. they were really hard, all those pitiful hours of match after match after match to beat them and then to my horror, I have to rebattle them each four times.

Green is the champion of GBRY (I think that is his name, some people call him Gary).

Sorry about the double post. I posted just as my computer was freezing, then I restarted again and I persumed my post did not get through so I posted again. I should have bothered to look to see if my post had actually got through though (I am pretty dumb sometimes). I give full permission to an admin to -1 from my post count if they want (or can, I can do that to memebers on my forums so I persume they can do it to me).

/\Welcome to n00b land... :rolleyes:

I vote for nascour

How often can we vote because I do not want to vote five times per round like I did in the Big Pokemon face-off and then find out...?

Status
Not open for further replies.