• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Leader Face-off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*$hinydragonite*

Back after 1 year+
Clair
At least she thought outside the box and used something hard to KO. Especially her kingdra. I may not like girl gymleaders, but at least she's better than giovanni. I remember in crystal. My only strong pkmn was typhlosion o_0;

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Giovanni
10chars

Claire ftw. Giovanni is one of the most pathetic Gym Leaders ever.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Giovanni's Pokemon
Onix
Rhyhorn
Kanghaskan
Persian
Nidorino
Nidoqueen
Dugtrio
Nidoking
Rhydon
Tauros
Gengar
Moletres

Clair's Pokemon
Dragonair
Kingdra
Ampharos
Rhydon
Arcanine
Lapras
Nidoking
Charizard
Gyrados

It should be clear who I will vote for. Clair of course.

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Clair! Do I have to even explain? She's the best.
In fact sometime this year I'm gonna write an essay on how Clair is incredible.
To give you a better idea on how I like Clair
Cybercubed to May as to Crystal Clair is to Clair. Except multiply by pi (if all the numbers were after the point.

*$hinydragonite*

Back after 1 year+
Gonzap. Skarmory was hell to catch.Janine was so easy to beat with my typhlosion. At least gonzap had a multi-type team.
Edit: Oops! I forgot there was another page. Sorry about that.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Giovanni: 7
Clair: 8

Clair wins!

Shuckle Man, are you talking about the manga there?

Anyway, I need a co-owner. Any volunteers? PM me if you're interested.

Next face-off (when I chose the two by random, I saw that they're in the same game, and are important admins):

Lovrina vs Gorigan!

Lovrina: 0
Gorigan: 0

Cipher Admin Absolkid said:
Shuckle Man, are you talking about the manga there?

No, I was talking about all the video games in general. (mainly the Stadium games as each gym leader has about 15 Pokemon on average opposed to about an average of 3 or 4 in the gameboy games.)

I vote for Lovrina. I love the tactics that she uses. Her team says it all.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
I vote Lovrina.

Not Lovrina =/

She's overrated, that pretty much sums it up. She's like a Charizard riding an Umbreon chasing a Kingdra with a Shuckle in its hand -_-

I don't see what is so great about her. Her Team is cliché and weak like nothing I've ever seen before. She is anorexic(I'm not exaggerating, just LOOK at her ._.), and she is overall uglier than pretty much anything that dwells upon this planet =/

Then there's her manner of speaking. That just drives me up the wall right there, ignoring her appearance and Team.

So obviously Gorigan. He insta-wins for commanding a Poliwrath anyway :)

Aside from the ownage of Poliwrath, he's a cool character with a well-constructed Team and a well-developed personality. Wow, did I just state the opposite of what Lovrina is? :eek: Go figure =0

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

I love both, but Gorigan. He was funny, short-tempered, and had a good strategy. The gorilla resemblance was very good as well. Lovrina was OK, though. :eek:

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
I like both of these characters so I don't care who wins. LOVRINA because I always found her easier to beat than Gorigan.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Lovrina: 4
Gorigan: 2

CB, you should get some sort of award for that mini-essay.

edit: Ignore the smilie icon in the title. My computer's being annoying like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.