• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Leader Face-off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Lovrina is my favroite pokemon character in XD(makes me laugh)

Silver Raven

Pure Pwnage
Lovrina, i don't know why but Gorigan is just stupid

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Lovrina. She's prettier, has pink hair and does not jump into battle like a monkey thing.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Lovrina: 9
Gorigan: 2

Lovrina wins!

Now, the next face-off will be a bit harder, because it's 3 people instead of 2.

Pryce vs Jasmine vs Blaine!

Pryce: 0
Jasmine: 0
Blaine: 0

Silver Raven

Pure Pwnage
blaine is ugly, pryce is ugly and jasmine is cute

Pryce: 0
Jasmine: 1

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
You don't need to be a clairvoyant to tell who's going to win this match.
Jasmine plzthnxbi. I absolutley despise Blaine (and every other Kanto gym leader for that matter) and Pryce is just plain fugly >__>

Pryce. Tough oldies ftw. OMG voting against one of my Top 20! Jasmine is cute and all, but while the Anime ruined her to the root, they made Pryce even more awesome than what he was. Blaine is still OK, but one can't just be oblivious to Pryce's toughness. He trains under waterfalls, and has a 50-year experience. Much more than I can say of most Leaders...

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
JASMINE. Blaine's just a weird, hippie gym leader.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Jasmine: 4
Pryce: 1

I still need people to help out if they want to, just PM me.

Crystal Clair

Blain, because his character design is insane! He trains fire Pokemon in a volcano! And he's liek a hippie!1
It was tough choosing between him and Pryce though, Pryce's friend Sheila's a winner! And then there was jasmin

MaskedManAbsolkid

Jasmine: 8
Pryce: 1
Blaine: 1

jasmine wins!

Next face-off:

Miror B vs Misty!

Status
Not open for further replies.