• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Leader of the Gym Leaders? [ADVENTURES]

Paperfairy

Pokémon Capture Pro
I hate to start a thread just to ask a question, but could somebody fill in the blank for me?

Kanto - Erika
Johto - Pryce
Hoenn - Winona
Sinnoh - ?

Wired

... In America!
i'm not sure, but probably Candice.

limcalvin

Actually I thought it'd be Byron since he's the one who Candice called to get someone strong, and he had did persuade Volkner to help Candice, Maylene and Platinum train.

Though maybe Candice could still be the leader since she did order Byron around. lol.

Remmie

I would say Byron. He's the one who tried to call Volkner so he could train Platinum. Also whe Platinum, Candic and Maylene were defeated at the hands of Jupiter it was Byron that they called.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
It's Byron

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Why would it be Volkner

He's lazy and doesn't even remember some of them

Paperfairy

Pokémon Capture Pro
awesome. thanks everybody.