• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Leading a Stray (577)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Kii, I liked how the Pokemon in the sewers all helped the baby Wailmer get back to the sea: teamwork always gets the job done in this anime. I like that Ash helped too, despite him having bigger things to worry about.~

Vipsoccermaster

Good episode. Really enjoyed that Ash took the time to help out Wailmer make its way back to the Wailord group, along with the help of Ash's Pokémon, Luxio, and various other Pokémon. Swampert was just being nasty to stall the progress. That rainbow at the end was cool, too.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Good episode. Really enjoyed that Ash took the time to help out Wailmer make its way back to the Wailord group, along with the help of Ash's Pokémon, Luxio, and various other Pokémon. Swampert was just being nasty to stall the progress. That rainbow at the end was cool, too.

I don't remember, but did we even find out why Swampert was being so cruel?

Vipsoccermaster

I don't remember, but did we even find out why Swampert was being so cruel?
No. The only conclusion I could give was maybe because they were invading Swampert's territory and did not like being disturbed. The second time was clear: It didn't take its loss too kindly and attempted to retaliate, but failed to do so in time.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Satoshi's misadventure in the sewer system here reminded me of when he was stuck inside of Yuzu Island's sewer, although things seemed less depressing in this episode. I was amused when I saw Luxio and the other sewer inhabitants help Satoshi move Hoeruko, and the ending was terrific.

Daizy

I call you honey
It was nice to see some Pokemon which have been ignored by the show return. The lost Wailmer plot was written pretty well. Too bad that Dawn and Brock only saw Wailmer toward the end of the episode. For the majority of the time, they were looking for Ash.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I did feel that the sewer's wild Laglarge was being a tyrant for no good reason. I didn't comprehend why he was being so despotic and interfering with the Hoeruko rescue mission.

So we got to see Wailord and those things are huge. I loved seeing Luxio even though it does feel a bit late since episodes with Shinx and Luxray happened quite awhile ago, but it's still one of my favorite Sinnoh Pokemon so sue me. I had a feeling Brock would use Happiny, but it was too bad that it couldn't get the top opened. I couldn't believe that Dawn actually tried to use Mamoswine. Did she honestly think that it would listen to her now?

Leonhart

Imagineer
FullmetalJackie said:
I couldn't believe that Dawn actually tried to use Mamoswine. Did she honestly think that it would listen to her now?

Well she had no other option than to try using him since she needed his strength. I suppose she thought that he'd listen if she asked for his help in such a desperate situation.