• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Leaf Green Team 2.0

rocky505

Yeah I started Leaf Green over and I am stuck on deciding my last team member. Natures do not matter to me at all in this game.

Charizard
Lonely
-Aerial Ace
-Flamethrower
-Metal Claw
-Growl

This is it's current moveset until I get better TMs. Earthquake will not be an option since I am teaching it to Nidoking

Nidoking
Adamant
-Rock Slide
-Megahorn
-Earthquake(It's dig ATM)
-Double Kick(Was thinking of using Shadow Ball)

Pidgeot
Jolly
-Return
-Fly(Can't replace)
-Quick Attack
-Steel Wing

Starmie
Rash
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Recover(Can't decide between this and Psychic)

Raichu
Sassy
-Thunderbolt
-Brick Break
-Thunder Wave
-Hidden Power Bug(Better than HP electric)

Alright now I cannot decide who the last one should be. I do not want to use Exeggutor or Victreebel for grass types. Tangela and Parasect are basically my only choices but I hate them both in 3rd gen. Please help me out.

Last edited:

Emeraldfan

You could go Heat Wave > Flamethrower
Iron Tail > Metal Claw if you want to
Dragon Claw > Growl

Keep Double Kick, Megahorn already takes care of Psych's

Roost > Quick Attack

rocky505

You could go Heat Wave > Flamethrower
Iron Tail > Metal Claw if you want to
Dragon Claw > Growl

Keep Double Kick, Megahorn already takes care of Psych's

Roost > Quick Attack
Roost doesn't exist in 3rd gen. Shadow ball would be better because it handles ghost types too. Iron tail is too low in accuracy. Dragon Claw I guess could work.

Emeraldfan

Quite right about Roost; I should do some more checking before advising. If you want to take care of Ghosts, Shadow Ball is indeed what you need. I put Iron Tail as option 'cause there are people who don't seem to mind lower accuracy.