• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LeafGreen game to trade for pokemon box r&s

As the title says one copy of LeafGreen for a sealed or complete used perfect condition copy of pokemon box ruby and sapphire for the gamecube.

I will include on the game jirachi, celebi, deoxys, and come sept 30th; mew... along with some shinies i caught a pelipper, and a linnoone.

must live in seattle, wash and or can make the drive.
pm me
all these pokemon were obtained through the good old fashioned way.

Aviano

I dropped my balls
Is there a good old fasioned way to catch celebii? or have it at all, especially on leaf green?

and I'd check e-bay, they sell all kinds of stuff :p

this is how i obtained these pokemon... celebi was obtained from journey across america event, jirachi was from my colleseum bonus disc, deoxys was from nintendo event, and i'm getting mew from tru. so yes they are legit pokemon. i should have been more specific about there capture as you know there is no way to obtain it in game but it is a legit pokemon with 10aniversary id and trainer info

Last edited: