• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LeafGreen Team

Is this and okay team for in-game purposes?

Charizard
Blastoise
Venusaur
Snorlax
Hitmonlee
Jolteon

Should I change any of them?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

Charizard
Blastoise
Venusaur
Snorlax
Hitmonlee
Jolteon

Ehh
I mean having 3 starters is fine and all but it's kinda meh in terms of overall strength. The starters aren't known for having good stats.
If you ask me, Blastoise could easily be replaced with Poliwrath or Dewgon.
Charizard could stay if it's for Fly, and Venasaur (in this gen)is decent but lacks a bit of speed (again in this gen).

Now on to everyone else, Snorlax is a special tank so it could in-game. (Hell recently swept a guy here on the forums 3-0 with Snorlax).
Hitmonlee is good,make sure you're using stab whether it's High Jump Kick or Rock Smash.
Jolteon is the better/best Electric type in the game, however don't get greedy with all electric moves.

Ehh
I mean having 3 starters is fine and all but it's kinda meh in terms of overall strength. The starters aren't known for having good stats.
If you ask me, Blastoise could easily be replaced with Poliwrath or Dewgon.
Charizard could stay if it's for Fly, and Venasaur (in this gen)is decent but lacks a bit of speed (again in this gen).

Now on to everyone else, Snorlax is a special tank so it could in-game. (Hell recently swept a guy here on the forums 3-0 with Snorlax).
Hitmonlee is good,make sure you're using stab whether it's High Jump Kick or Rock Smash.
Jolteon is the better/best Electric type in the game, however don't get greedy with all electric moves.

I was thinking of switching Blastoise with Starmie.

T3chNik4

Ima lyrical murderer

Charizard
Blastoise
Venusaur
Snorlax
Hitmonlee
Jolteon

If it were me I would keep only Charizard (as starter) because it can learn fly. Good moveset would be Fly, Flamethrower, Dig/Earthquake, Brick Break. This gives him the ability to cover a few weaknesses electric and rock along with keeping its power to demolish any type advantages in its path.

Jolteon is good for it's speed but a weak move set so it's kind of ify in this game. If you keep it. Thunderbolt, Thunder, Rain Dance, Toxic. As I said it's not the best in move sets but it's a good move set. Rain Dance will make Thunder unavoidable, Toxic is to poision and slowly kill their pathetic life, and Thunderbolt is a very useful stab move.

Hitmonlee, other than Machamp is your best choice. Just make sure its moves are stab, but beware it has a really limited move pool.

As for 3 I would recommend is. If you choose Hitmonlee Poliwrath will be kind of useless but still useful and don't forget about Starmie. Now all you need is a good ground type and if you don't go with Starmie go with a Psychic type.

Your best bet would be.
Charizard
Electabuzz
Hitmonlee
Rhydon/Nidoking/Queen
Starmie
Dragonite

If it were me I would keep only Charizard (as starter) because it can learn fly. Good moveset would be Fly, Flamethrower, Dig/Earthquake, Brick Break. This gives him the ability to cover a few weaknesses electric and rock along with keeping its power to demolish any type advantages in its path.

Jolteon is good for it's speed but a weak move set so it's kind of ify in this game. If you keep it. Thunderbolt, Thunder, Rain Dance, Toxic. As I said it's not the best in move sets but it's a good move set. Rain Dance will make Thunder unavoidable, Toxic is to poision and slowly kill their pathetic life, and Thunderbolt is a very useful stab move.

Hitmonlee, other than Machamp is your best choice. Just make sure its moves are stab, but beware it has a really limited move pool.

As for 3 I would recommend is. If you choose Hitmonlee Poliwrath will be kind of useless but still useful and don't forget about Starmie. Now all you need is a good ground type and if you don't go with Starmie go with a Psychic type.

Your best bet would be.
Charizard
Electabuzz
Hitmonlee
Rhydon/Nidoking/Queen
Starmie
Dragonite

Awesome, thanks!

However, I'm keeping Snorlax.
With its monstrous attack, shadow ball is great for it.