• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LeafGreen won't migrate to Diamond, Keeps display the 24hr message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phazon05

ok so whats happening is I'm trying to transfer some pokemon from LeafGreen to Diamond, I've used it for a few transfers (that was a year ago) and last week i tried to transfer some more pokemon over and the bulletin saying that the game pak has been used in the last 24hours shows up, i've waited a week and the same message is still popping up.

I have used an action replay on this game but thats never affected the transfer before, the only detail that may affect it is I have 999:59 playtime (hours i'd racked up before the AR) which may have affected any kind of time keeping the game has, although I'm sure the Gen III remakes have no internal clock system.

If anyone knows the answer i'd be real grateful, want to save theses guys from loneliness on the cartridge and use them on Y.

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
Do you have either Heart Gold or Soul Silver? If you don't then I'd highly recommend getting one. Both of these games have removed the 24 hour restriction of migrating from Gen III games. Allowing you to migrate Pokemon from Gen III games multiple times as much as you want which makes things so much easier.

Have you changed the clock at all on your DS? It's possible that it messes with the migration time. Possibly switching out the games can also mess with it.
I got frustrated by the 24 hour message popping up whether or not the 24 hours have passed, that I've made my Heart Gold copy my permanent migration for all my Gen III games.

Status
Not open for further replies.