• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Leafy sprites

Magical Leaf

Kore wa nani mo imi shinai
You know, I think my old thread has been wiped off the face of the forum, and that most people have forgotten my sprites, so i'm gonna drag them back up for people to make fun of.

Go me :D

Mixes:
Totomew.gif
Crocomew.gif
Feralimewtr.gif
Mewwy.gif
Mewkoth.gif
Vigormew.gif
Mewking.gif
Grovko.gif
Treetile.gif
venusdemilo.gif
nidaron.gif
lairino.gif
kinggron.gif
raykyodon.gif

Weechic.png
Kakunsken.png
Beeziken.png
Cloykarp.gif
Hitmonhunk.gif
Alakachamp.gif
polidicolo.gif
Azulmer.gif
solroink.gif
Muddle.gif

Carvorb.gif
Elecpedo.gif
pig.gif
gulpix.gif
swatales.gif
rallet.gif
kirlette.gif
gligred.gif
arviper.gif
squidgy.gif

spheel.gif
vaporasaur.gif
wiglotic.gif
chibisol.gif
reliskull.gif
scyvanhasken.gif
scizish1.gif
necraven.gif
sinpreevo.gif
sintales.gif

troprias.gif
skittlmer.gif
magnatrio.gif
chubbyquil.gif
ledunny.gif
umbrelava.gif
seahound.gif
tropicangel.gif
laysea.gif
doomlax.gif

Fakemon:
bugline.gif

Revamps:
Meowth.gif
jau.gif
machop.gif
machoke.gif
machamp.gif
ampharos.gif
typhlosion.gif

Pokemorphs:
ratguy.gif
meowgirl.gif
marshguy.gif
gravguy.gif
blazgirl.gif

Misc sprites:
blue.gif
bear.gif
burnout.gif
Manene.gif
Usohachii.gif
angryluddy.gif
Puchu.gif
postalbuzz.gif

Meh

Shadow_Fox

Chaotic Dreamer
Come now, I remeber you. As for the sprites, alot of the mixes seem rushed or are just not good pkmn to mix together (Sharpedo/Electrode). The Alakachamp looks pretty nice though, as do most of the revamps. I love the burnt Magmar.
~

F

Fi-Chan

I agree with Shadow Fox on this one. A few of the mews look a bit crowded/smashed together. They're really, really odd too. But hey, oddness is okay sometimes.

But hey, they're original, I'll give you that.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
wow very good, I like the machamp/alakazam mix & arbok/seviper mix the best

Jasmine Lover

I wuv Jasmine
They are all good exept that some like the kyogre/rayquazza and venasaur/milotic are missing some shading
then on others like the magikarp/cloyster one you forgot to color some minor parts but other then those few they are fine

du-uu-uu-de

Those Nido fusions are like wow!

And for your fakes, they could be better.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
WhoaGod! I'm actually in love with so many of these Sprites :O

My favourites are Lairon/Nidorino, Beedrill/Blaziken, Ludicolo/Politoed, Wailmer/Azurill, Mudkip/Squirtle, Ledian/Dunsparce, and Combusken/Carvahna/Scyther.

The Combusken/Carvahna/Scyther mix is no doubt my favourite, as it just looks plain awesome. It flows SO well together, I just adore it.

Magical Leaf

Yep, I changed my name. If I kept it the same I think i'd still have FB'ers stalking me, or i'd have the urge to go back.

And no, nothing new, i've lost all my spriting creativity through a year employment. *curses work*

Magical Leaf

I don't have to worry about Malice and Mizer......

;354; He's not getting away that easy......
;331; Sabon!

^_^;;

And its not like I haven't tried making any more sprites, I just.....can't v_v;;
I dunno, i've lost my concentration and creativity lately.

And maybe someday i'll peek into FB again, but for some reason i'm not even allowed to post anywhere in FB now, so that doesn't help if I want to make a comeback.