• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

League Competitor Rankings

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I don't watch sun & moon but I'd probably put him in the c tier.
You should just watch Guzma league fights (total of 3) to reconsider it.
The guy is using one of the best tactics on the whole series.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
You should just watch Guzma league fights (total of 3) to reconsider it.
The guy is using one of the best tactics on the whole series.
I watched his battle with Ash at the Alola league he did nothing out of the ordinary,I'd still put him in the C tier.But you really let me down on this one,to compare him to guys like Paul,DP Ash and Conway and this is all he has to offer?Yeah Sun & Moon is trash.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I watched his battle with Ash at the Alola league he did nothing out of the ordinary,I'd still put him in the C tier.But you really let me down on this one,to compare him to guys like Paul,DP Ash and Conway and this is all he has to offer?Yeah Sun & Moon is trash.

I disagree looking at his tactics against Ilmia's Mega Kangaskhan and Lana's Primarina.
It's like watching only Paul vs Cynthia or vs Brandon and judging him just by that.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
He can't be that good if you can't tell me what "tactics" he did that would be enough to place him in the A or S tier

Sure, I wanted you to see them but I can list them here:
1. Attacking mother Kanga by his Scizor to make her faint which also lead to Kanga jr to deevolve and hide in mom's poach.
2. Letting his Golisopod forget his signature First Impression to replace it with Throad Chop to handicap Primarina from using her sound-based moves.
3. Cutting Primarina's Oceanic Operetta with Liquidation Sword.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
He can't be that good if you can't tell me what "tactics" he did that would be enough to place him in the A or S tier
For Ilima: Positioning Scizor between Kanga mom and Kanga child to delay/stop her attacks and get an opening
For Lana: Throat chop to stop Sparkling Aria, grabbing Primarina upside down to prevent any movement, blocking Icy Wind with Golisopod's arm shell to strike another powerful blow with Throat chop, and cutting Oceanic Operetta with Liquidation

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Sure, I wanted you to see them but I can list them here:
1. Attacking mother Kanga by his Scizor to make her faint which also lead to Kanga jr to deevolve and hide in mom's poach.
2. Letting his Golisopod forget his signature First Impression to replace it with Throad Chop to handicap Primarina from using her sound-based moves.
3. Cutting Primarina's Oceanic Operetta with Liquidation Sword.
And what made you think this would be enough to put him in the same class as Paul,Katie,DP Ash and Conway?He's still C tier.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
So what Conway or Katie did to put them above him?
Are you seriously asking that question?Katie cleverly switched out her pokemon to gain type advantage used many status moves like destiny bond to take out Ash's Glalie.Conway using trick room on Ash at the SL,cleverly using his Shuckle with the move power trick.He used defensive moves at the Tag Team tournament with his Slowking and used Feint to destroy Paul's Elekid's protect.Conway would have been even more impressive if he was able to face anyone in a full battle.I shouldn't have to explain about Paul you should know why he's in a class of his own.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Are you seriously asking that question?Katie cleverly switched out her pokemon to gain type advantage used many status moves like destiny bond to take out Ash's Glalie.Conway using trick room on Ash at the SL,cleverly using his Shuckle with the move power trick.He used defensive moves at the Tag Team tournament with his Slowking and used Feint to destroy Paul's Elekid's protect.Conway would have been even more impressive if he was able to face anyone in a full battle.I shouldn't have to explain about Paul you should know why he's in a class of his own.

Still if we count the amount of Pokemon used (2 in total) I put Guzma above those 2. Conway lost to a young Gible. Katie was nothing special in my eyes.

Also strange that 3 out od 4 trainers from your top 4 are from Sinnoh League and the fact you marked Guzma without seeing his battles show you are biased.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Still if we count the amount of Pokemon used (2 in total) I put Guzma above those 2. Conway lost to a young Gible. Katie was nothing special in my eyes.
It doesn't matter if he lost he had a better showing in terms of skill along with Katie if you can't see that then idk what to tell you man.Maybe you need to rewatch their battles to refresh your memory

Katie
-Shocks and Bonds
-A Judgement Brawl

Conway
-Tag We're It
-Smells Like Team Spirit
-Working on a Right Move

Also strange that 3 out od 4 trainers from your top 4 are from Sinnoh League and the fact you marked Guzma without seeing his battles show you are biased.
Sinnoh has most of the best battlers in the entire series (Paul)(Conway)(DP Ash).I watched one of them against Ash at the Alola league but apparently that isn't enough for you so why don't you tell me the other episodes that he battles in and I'll watch just to prove to you that I'm not being biased,I'll gladly change my perspective on him if he impresses me in the other battles,but go ahead and tell me the episodes and I'll check them out.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
It doesn't matter if he lost he had a better showing in terms of skill along with Katie if you can't see that then idk what to tell you man.Maybe you need to rewatch their battles to refresh your memory

Katie
-Shocks and Bonds
-A Judgement Brawl

Conway
-Tag We're It
-Smells Like Team Spirit
-Working on a Right Move

Sinnoh has most of the best battlers in the entire series (Paul)(Conway)(DP Ash).I watched one of them against Ash at the Alola league but apparently that isn't enough for you so why don't you tell me the other episodes that he battles in and I'll watch just to prove to you that I'm not being biased,I'll gladly change my perspective on him if he impresses me in the other battles,but go ahead and tell me the episodes and I'll check them out.

Fair approach. Here are the episodes:

Mallow & Lana! A Fully Powered Battle of Friendship!!
Everyone's Fully Powered! The Road to the Semifinals!!

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Fair approach. Here are the episodes:

Mallow & Lana! A Fully Powered Battle of Friendship!!
Everyone's Fully Powered! The Road to the Semifinals!!
Still wasn't impressed all that I came out of those battles was that he used mostly brute force to win.Most impressive thing he did was command his Scizor to dodge to the right and use x-scissor.That isn't anywhere close to being enough to put him on the same level as Paul,Conway and Katie.I would have thought Gladion would be the best battler in Sun & Moon and not Guzma considering he's Ash's main rival.But now that I watched those episodes don't you think it's fair that you watch the episodes I suggested for you since I watched the ones you suggested for me?

Katie
-Shocks and Bonds
-A Judgement Brawl

Conway
-Tag We're It
-Smells Like Team Spirit
-Working on a Right Move

J.Agera

[Top-notch Сasual Dating Authentic Ladies]
This ranking seems like a lot of work so I am just going to say.
Alain and XY Ash are around the same level, can easily breeze their way through the past leagues Except for Paul, Tobias (a bit more effort will be needed) based on what we know about them.
The Alola League is a complete curb stomp for them, it's a joke.

SSS:

SS: Alain and XY Ash

S:

A+: Paul and Tobias.

That's all I am going to rank.