• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

League Enchanted Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Username:*IZ*
Gym Leader/Elite 4:
FC: In Siggy
PO Name:Sexy_IZ
What division(PO or 5th Gen): Both
Type: Since Dragon is taken :'(, I'll take Steel
What Pokemon Badge You Want( From NL ):I'll check into this later. :D

You are elite 4 number 2, with blackacer and eeveelover824 right in front of you

Skarm™

Light It Up
skarm you need to get some more wifi gl :eek:

yeah, i'm working on it. Rairyan is getting his wifi team ready, and once we have all the gym leaders then I'm planning on making 2 divisions, PO and wifi

Blackacer

~Artist~
Thanks dude lol.
I hate being gym leader lol its busy work =3

Blackacer

~Artist~
Skarm wanna try battling me? :) By best record is currently 6-0.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Skarm wanna try battling me? :) By best record is currently 6-0.

erm, my team is not ready atm, that's why i haven't placed myself as a gym leader yet. and do you happen to EV train for stuff?

Blackacer

~Artist~
Nah i get someone to train for me =3 anyway im a currently PO battler as my team is half done.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
What are the rules?
like battling a gl/e4 you can only have a max of two pokemon thats weak to the gl?
Flying
only two ice.type
but all 6 pokemon.can either learn elec,rock,ice,etc o.o

*IZ*

Is it possible that I can be a gym leader instead? And I need to have 3 steels in my team right?

Skarm™

Light It Up
Is it possible that I can be a gym leader instead? And I need to have 3 steels in my team right?

yes you can be a gym leader, although i find it extremely weird that you would prefer that over being an E4. and yes, atleast 3 stell type pokemon in your team

*IZ*

yes you can be a gym leader, although i find it extremely weird that you would prefer that over being an E4. and yes, atleast 3 stell type pokemon in your team

lol Its because I'm an elite four member in 2 other leagues. I wanted to make it different this time and actually battle. Thanks. :)

Skarm™

Light It Up
lol Its because I'm an elite four member in 2 other leagues. I wanted to make it different this time and actually battle. Thanks. :)

alright then, i see what you mean... k

Status
Not open for further replies.