• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

League of Legends

Qwabalaba

I suspect that quite a few people here will have heard of or played LoL before but just in case anyone hasnt I'd just like to suggest you give it a try :)

It's a really fun PvP based free game and could give you something to play whilst not breeding those perfect pokemon or battling the elite 4; so many different characters to choose from and no match is ever the same- will keep you entertained for hours :)

If you wanna give it a go please click this link and sign up
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4df3da8d89b75479956214

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
It's about ****ing time we had a thread about LoL -.-

So now let's start a topic shall we?

How about what champions are your mains :3

Mine would have to be Twisted Fate. I just love his ganking ultimate even if it did get nerfed.

Slick

Banned