• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

League Of Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
Username: TheSuperZekrom
PO name: [Test] TSZ
Type: Flying
Badge: Aero Badge
Gym Name: Gravity Gym
Team: PM'd about it!

lucarioisawesome

Who did this to me!

shadow130690

TSS Member
Name:shadow130690
PO:shadow130690

dragontamer98

Modern Genocide
Hi there!
I'd like to become a gym leader and/or challenger. If I challenge the league and I'm also a gym leader, what would happen??? Assuming being both a leader and a challenger is allowed? But my priority would be being a gym leader... I still need to make a team though xP But I'm pretty sure I'm settled on Water-type, so long as Politoed isn't banned in this league...

ProfessorN

Veteran Trainer
Username: ProfessorN
PO name: ProfessorN
Type: Ghost
Badge: The Illusion Badge
Gym Name: The Halls of Illusion
Team: I have PMed you!

ProfessorN

Veteran Trainer
Do I need a test battle?

And could I run a steel gym to? I have a much better steel team!

Last edited:

dragontamer98

Modern Genocide
AW WHAT??? Ikinda gave up on water and made a pretty successful steel team and I was gonna apply for the gym.
Edit:
Username:dragontamer98
PO name:-AA DT98
Type:Steel
Badge:uhhhh
Gym Name:i'll have to think about these...
Team:pM'd to cario

Last edited:

ProfessorN

Veteran Trainer
I nearly went for steel! Make sure you have heatran and sub wave Jirachi! Heatran soaks up all fire attacks aimed at the rest of your team, and sub wave iron head and fire punch annoys people so much they lose there concentration! =)

dragontamer98

Modern Genocide
Uhhh I have tran but now that I think about it jirachi is a good idea too... maybe, if I'm allowed to switch my team up xD

ProfessorN

Veteran Trainer
We got a pretty little banner!!!

Woop,Woop!!!

Does anyone want to challange my Gym "The Hall of Illusion" and win the Illusion Badge!?!? (Badge image to come shortly!)

Status
Not open for further replies.