• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

League Unleashed! (651)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Opening! Sinnoh League - Suzuran Tournament!!

It's the opening of the Sinnoh League and Ash soon discovers that his first battle is against Nando, the first trainer he befriended in Sinnoh. Deciding to use his Quilava, Heracross & Staraptor, he faces a tough challenge against Nando. Will Ash manage to defeat Nando and get through to the next round?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I'm sure Ash will beat Nando. The first battle starts just soon, *so I will put here information*

-The friends meet Paul
-Barry sees the LT
-The battle begins: Staraptor vs Roserade

-Since the forum is SO slow, I'll just say Ash won. And I saw Paul there also as a winner.

Last edited:

dudleyspud

Master of Disguise
First glimpse of legendary trainer. They have an aura of darkness around them. Suppose that fits the Darkrai theme.
Quick shot of legendary trainers battle. Apparently the Darkrai K0'd a Machoke in one hit. Scared Barry shitless. XD

Seems that picture of the B/W anime is real. The heroine shown in a B/W preview had the same outline. There was also a silhoutted hero alongside her.

Last edited:

Chimchar15

Cool so the next anime series is going to be called Pokemon Best wishes?! Also it looks like the early art of the anime series was right!

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Pretty awesome episode. Everyone got through, except Nando.

Pretty much laughed at how scared Barry was of Darkrai and its trainer. He actually felt the need to tell Ash's friends about it.

And old Conway is stalking again. Just randomly rising up out of the seat behind Dawn. Almost as if he knew she would sit there.

Apparently Heracross learned Sleep Talk and Focus Punch at Oaks. Go figure. But I couldn't hear the last move Ash ordered to knock Kricketune out.

Was sort of odd that Quilava tied with Armaldo. I guess its because it also is a Rock-type, Making it resistant a bit. But it was nice seeing Quilava in action.

It sort of felt like Dawn was really in tune to Ash's battle. Despite all of the interruptions, she kept focusing on the match. Thought that was kinda nice.

Great episode is all I can say.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Not too great of an episode, at least the battle wasn't...

Staraptor vs. Roserade: All the preview bits put together -> OHKO
Staraptor vs. Armaldo: Protect, Stone Edge -> Knock out
Quilava vs. Armaldo: No fire moves used, only what we saw in the preview, the rest was cut -> Double knockout
Heracross vs. Kricketune: Megahorn vs. Silverwind. Sing. Some punching during sleep, so weird.. and he woke up, some more preview punching. And it ended with a Megamegahorn scoop to the ground and up to the air.

TeddiUrsa

Gotta love the keyhole lag. Because of it I missed the double knock-out.

- Kohei is already funnier and cooler than Harley.

- Muku had a easy as **** win...kinda boring

- I can't judge Quilava's performance due to the lag, but I thought it would do better than tieing with Armaldo. :/

- Heracross finally got an awesome battle again. Took it long enough. Battling while sleeping and its badass finishing move were easily the best things of the whole battle.

- yay for Aipom and Gliscor flashbacks ^^

Manene!

You know, with them making the Legendary Trainer common knowledge, I wonder if Ash will beat him/her? I mean, it's taking people down easily, I wonder if they'd really have Ash lose to someone like that? Especially with Paul there. Ash beats Paul and then sees him beat a Legendary Pokemon? That would really change Paul's POV on training Pokemon. I don't know, I don't know if I'd like it if Ash lost to the Legendary Trainer.

I loved the flashbacks and I loved Barry.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Ok now I seriously can't tell if the LT is a girl or a guy or a mix... But anyhow, I just only watched the pic and I have to say this ep was a not as good as I expected it to be, the battle seems like a rush off, I was so disapointed that they made Quilava lost... and did Heracross learned sleep talk? Next ep looks kinda cool, based on the the preview, I think Ash will battle Paul after he battle Conway and he'll battle the LT at the final, it also showed that Barry will be using Empoleon, Skarmory and Hitmonlee while Paul will use Ursuring, Electivire(it evolved) and Magmortar.

Last edited:

Manene!

Ok now I seriously can't tell if the LT is a girl or a guy or a mix... But anyhow, I just only watched the pic and I have to say this ep was a not as good as I expected it to be, the battle seems like a rush off, I was so disapointed that they made Quilava lost... and did Heracross learned sleep talk? Next ep looks kinda cool, based on the the preview, I think Ash will battle Paul after he battle Conway and he'll battle the LT at the final, it also showed that Barry will be using Empoleon, Skarmory and Hitmonlee while Paul will use Ursuring, Electivire(it evolved) and Magmortar.
Actually, there's 16 trainers left. Then eight. Then four. Then two. So, Ash could battle the Legendary Trainer in the Top 4 and move on to the Top 2, then lose.

This episode was quite disappointing for me. Staraptor vs Roserade didn't lived upto my expectations. Then Quilava double K.O.'ing with Armaldo was kind of forced. The best thing was Heracross. That bug is the real battler and proved it once again.
Nando didn't seemed much strong. Infernape could have swept his whole team with ease.

Last edited:

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Actually, there's 16 trainers left. Then eight. Then four. Then two. So, Ash could battle the Legendary Trainer in the Top 4 and move on to the Top 2, then lose.

They only showed 1 board with 8 trainers so I thought that it's already top 8

saar

Shiny Flygon
Just watched the episode. The battle was awesome. I didn't think Quilava will tie with Armaldo, but it did a good job eventually, with its Aerial Ace who managed to take out Armaldo. As Kricketune VS Heracross I loved to see how Ash has managed again to make a smart tactic, like the old days, this time with Heracross's Mega Horn. He knows to take advantage of the conditions of the ring to win, and that's a huge advantage over his rivals. That will be even more important when a ring will have Ice and Grass in it.

HoennMaster

Honestly, the battle was not what it was hyped up to be. Staraptor/Roserade was what? A minute maybe? And Quilava's battle was barely showed. Heracross's battle was good. Love the mysterious LT. Barry was actually "scared".