• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Leak Compilation and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Since it is tradition and to remind the new people

Moot is not a leaker. He is a middleman. His “sources” can and have been wrong. He has also been known to be an attention whore per the thread that got nuked. I would sooner believe my Serbian students who swear they encountered vampires than I would believe Moot.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Wait, it's a Pikachu episode and no reserves either, **** that **** lol. Unless Latias is being captured, I will promptly be skipping that mess.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
Since it is tradition and to remind the new people

Moot is not a leaker. He is a middleman. His “sources” can and have been wrong. He has also been known to be an attention whore per the thread that got nuked. I would sooner believe my Serbian students who swear they encountered vampires than I would believe Moot.
I feel like I've seen this exact phrase before in another thread on this website.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I feel like I've seen this exact phrase before in another thread on this website.
This is the millionth time we had to remind people about Moot, and we’re getting extremely efficient at it.

RafaSceptile

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I honestly think it must be either that or Squritle rejoins Ash
Coz like what else could it be realistically
Latias finally do something beside be an anonymous spectator? Because that's the only other thing that could happen.

If Ash always has 5 Pokemon, then it acts as a carrot on a stick and has kids guessing "Will Ash catch Latias this episode? How about this episode?" It's a simple thing to do, and giving him an episode with all 6 locked in gives the game away for that specific episode that he won't get Latias.

I agree it is weird. However, Journeys has technically been doing weird things like this from the start where one could hypothesize random theories from.

Personally speaking, I don't think choosing Ash only to have 5 pokemon means anything. For all you know, it could be something as arbitrary as less work for the animators/writers or perhaps even to build hype and keep people speculating about a potential capture.

We see him almost capture Gyarados (Completely random) and also try to capture a Clauncher. Today's Beartic episode also very much suggested a potential capture in the end. Then there's the obvious potential Latias capture.

I think both things, but, it sincerely looks cheap tension for such a short series. If this was, dunno, a 30 episodes series, it's more than time enough to showcase all of Ash's pokemon and have him catch one or two more along the way, but, they have two episodes without reserves. Unless the only thing they're planning to do is have all of Ash's pokemon in a party in Pallet, there's no way to show all of them equally.

It can be for not pay more voice actors, not have more work with more pokemon, concentrate their efforts in the next show etc. I think I was just waiting some sort of a more dignified epilogue. I think I'm just that credulous, but, eh, my fault.

Last edited:

Guy100

If anything, we can expect Latias to be captured. We just dont know when. For all we know, Ash could catch Latias in the squirtle episode, which may be the big climatic moment that doesn't make Squirtle reunion episode seem filler.

I'm also guessing Pallet town will be the final trip of this 11 mini-arc. After his little adventure, he goes back home and catches up with Oak, in which Gary comes round to hear all about Ash's short adventure, where he pops the question of him achieving his goal; Pokemon Master.

Based on what I'm seeing so far from this mini-arc, this may be an open-ended conclusion, as Ash's story will carry over into the new series. He just wont star in it.

UnovaMaster

I don't see why putting 4 reserves in MPM6 turned out to be too difficult to do

With this trend I wonder if Ash will even use anything when with Lapras

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Wait, so does Infernape count as a JN mon?
Na na, I just meant he's already been kinda featured in JN like the reserves are right now
Reading the previous one now I get why @Sham comment about needing new mods
While I do agree with the sentiment, I don't see the need of bringing back the old drama back here and referencing it and potentially causing things to go out of tangent again, avoid that please
When are we getting the next set of titles?
Maybe on 8th, some new magazine I think Animedia or something is releasing then that might have new titles

AJ97

Based on what I'm seeing so far from this mini-arc, this may be an open-ended conclusion, as Ash's story will carry over into the new series. He just wont star in it.
I don't think the next series will be in the same universe as Ash. As this would mean, all the characters from Ash's Universe, will also need to be extended to the near series.

That said, I do agree that the ending will remain open ended with some message like the "World of Pokemon is big and there's lot to explore and Ash's journey is far from over yadaa yadaa"

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Your just as insane as Dephender for making a fifth iteration, OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.