• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Leak Compilation and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ97

Since Ash already did battle both Mewtwo and Lugia, the only thing I can think that could give some conclusion is battle against Gary again and have pikachu finally beating umbreon.

If anything, they’re probably holding Gary's question to the last episodes.
Don't get me wrong, I like Gary. However, Gary and Umbreon shouldn't be able to squat against Ash and Pikachu.
There's no conclusion needed. It's an established fact Ash is leagues ahead of Gary at this point in terms of battling.

Considering how much of a beast Leon was compared to the remaining Master Class contestants and Ash's Pikachu's performance against him; it should alone be able to effortlessly destroy 6 of Gary's pokemon.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Heck the reason he randomly put Pidgeot was to cover up Goh in the group photo lmao
He had this Goh sucks thing going on in his posting
It's not a leak or a hint. If it was, it would be spoiler tagged
Gryph is tsundere for Goh lol

I recall that when he confirmed Goh was leaving, he had said he didn't hate the character.

Is Gryphon an Amourshipper?

Status
Not open for further replies.