• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Leak Compilation and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
MPM08 title should be released on the 8th via animage. (Gryphon.)

Last edited:
I agree with not using Reserves in some episodes. What good is it if nothing substantial happens? we only get crumbs. The anime had a chance during the whole semi-mess that was JN, right now it's too late and seeing as they can't even give it a proper ending, most likely this all ends with only Ash catching Latias for being a nice person (huh, Goh did it first anyway). We don't need to see the JN team, they had their chance last series. Now we can only wait for an anime that is truly appropriate with Riko and hope that MPM does not continue from bad to worse (This is difficult, but hey, a Pokémon master is all the friends we made along the way, right?... Yey!! i guess)

Still upset that Charizard is going to be used as comic relief and that he never fulfilled his dream of being the best Charizard in the world, but hey, these are consequences of a long-term anime, poorly structured and with different scriptwriters during all this time. That is why I am so happy with the new protagonists, that it is possible that they will only 3 years and they will be able to have a truly proper closure

Pteranodonte

The only thing I need to know: are we seeing Pidgeot, Primeape and Larvitar/Tyranitar in the next episodes? Or they are just gonna be some fillers until on ep. 11 Ash realises he was a Pokémon master all along because of the power of frienship and stupid stuff like that?

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
So since we have Johto gang in the opening it will go as folkowa:
EP 5 - Hoenn gang
EP 6 - Sinnoh gang (not sure under which Ambipom will fall)
EP 7 - Unova 1st half
EP 8 - Unova 2nd half
EP 9 - Kalos gang
EP 10 - Alola gang (including Solgaleo and Naganadel)
EP 11 - Journeys Team (with Latias if he catches it)

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
"Watched. Remember, the series should be judged as a whole. Even if the finale is good that doesn’t make up for the things before." -Gryphter

It would appear Gryphon is panicking because the end of MPM is about to be good and that means he can't ruin the fanbase experience for it anymore
He says that like it's just factual that the rest is bad lol. A lot of people love the episodes so far.

Pteranodonte

"Watched. Remember, the series should be judged as a whole. Even if the finale is good that doesn’t make up for the things before." -Gryphter

It would appear Gryphon is panicking because the end of MPM is about to be good and that means he can't ruin the fanbase experience for it anymore
Where he said that? Twitter?

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
So since we have Johto gang in the opening it will go as folkowa:
EP 5 - Hoenn gang
EP 6 - Sinnoh gang (not sure under which Ambipom will fall)
EP 7 - Unova 1st half
EP 8 - Unova 2nd half
EP 9 - Kalos gang
EP 10 - Alola gang (including Solgaleo and Naganadel)
EP 11 - Journeys Team (with Latias if he catches it)
Ambipom is part of the Houenn crew, at least according to pikachu's flashbacks.

The only thing I need to know: are we seeing Pidgeot, Primeape and Larvitar/Tyranitar in the next episodes? Or they are just gonna be some fillers until on ep. 11 Ash realises he was a Pokémon master all along because of the power of frienship and stupid stuff like that?
Until now, it looks like they are counting the Opening as appearances.

Whatever is happening in the finale, let's see if it’s worth of the wait.

Pteranodonte

Ambipom is part of the Houenn crew, at least according to pikachu's flashbacks.

Until now, it looks like they are counting the Opening as appearances.

Whatever is happening in the finale, let's see if it’s worth of the wait.
We are gonna see Squirtle and Lapras and they were in the opening.

PsychoLogical

There is a link to it?
don't bother. It's in Moot's discord. I know Serebii Forums isn't any better but Moot's discord is a dumpster fire of genuine degeneracy.

(Plus, Scott resides there and we know the deal with him)

Pteranodonte

don't bother. It's in Moot's discord. I know Serebii Forums isn't any better but Moot's discord is a dumpster fire of genuine degeneracy.

(Plus, Scott resides there and we know the deal with him)
To be honest I just wanna know if we are gonna see Ash reuniting with more released mons, that's all I care about this mini arc. Don't care much about all the drama stuff or the crazy shippers/fanatics, just give me proper reunions with Pidgeot, Butterfree, Primeape and Larvitar and I'll be happy.

PsychoLogical

To be honest I just wanna know if we are gonna see Ash reuniting with more released mons, that's all I care about this mini arc. Don't care much about all the drama stuff or the crazy shippers/fanatics, just give me proper reunions with Pidgeot, Butterfree, Primeape and Larvitar and I'll be happy.
eh frankly, Larvitar's the one that matters since it actually left a lasting impact and legacy despite not officially being his. It's even still remembered to this day considering it had a cameo in SM after 15 years of absence.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
not like there was any other choice this time around since certain idiot asses iced the thread to oblivion.

I just wish there was actual “moderating” going on here because when people go off the rails, the moderators should be taking action but based on what I see, its not really happening. Not trying to throw shade but if a title is revealed, Dephender makes the thread but then disappears until the next thread reveal instead of moderating the damn sub-forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.