• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Leaked CoroCoro Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new name sounds good. The underground wi-fi sounds good too. But when are we going to be able to choose the character u wan to play with... i mean, like choose ur red and blue player version, or silver and gold, or leafgreen and firered.. i would be awesome to get to choose ur player like that right?

warnerbroman

the Blue trainer
wild dusklnoir..think about it

Mandude

it would be awesome but i highly doubt that that will be an option. the most we will probably get is a choice of outfits, but i think most likely we will just have a new outfit like in emerald

EDIT: lol wild dusknoir would be sweet

Last edited:

warnerbroman

the Blue trainer
it would be awesome but i highly doubt that that will be an option. the most we will probably get is a choice of outfits, but i think most likely we will just have a new outfit like in emerald

EDIT: lol wild dusknoir would be sweet
in the inverse zone to take your soul!!!

Mandude

lol that would be cool to also be able to catch all the starters in the wild at some point like the anime.

m190049

Local psychopath
And by the way, I still don't get what the supposed "new battle interface" is about. The battle screenshot looks perfectly normal to me. What's Serebii referring to there?
I think I know what he means by New Battle Interface. ^-^

Here is the Scan, Enlarged:

pokemonplatinumwr1.png

LOOK CLOSELY.

Now look at this screenshot:
naturalgift.png

Who sees It?

Last edited:

Mandude

it looks like th hp bar is different but i know thats not it so what is it?

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
I think I know what he means by New Battle Interface. ^-^

Here is the Scan, Enlarged:

pokemonplatinumwr1.png

LOOK CLOSELY.

Now look at this screenshot:
naturalgift.png

Who sees It?

I see some resemblence, but isn't that because that's what all battle screens look like?

Serbaayuu

Pokemon Collector
My opinion on true or false:
Platinum, Underground Wi-Fi, Giratina forms and Shaymin available, all true.

Not too sure about Regi sky form (just cause it seems awkward) and Battle Frontier? I dunno. Is it something continued from Crystal up to Emerald, because I skipped that part.

Didn't they do a different gym leader in Crystal, though? So that's definitely possible in my mind.

Although I have to agree with what somebody said earlier in this topic. Wi-Fi Underground might run into problems since it does lag already. Plus we all know how fantastic Nintendo is at the internets (sarcasm) so who knows what they'll do to it. But at least you'd be able to get 50 flags with a friend without having to meet up in person, so that's nice.

And who knows. Maybe Battle Revolution will be compatible with the new types, secretly! Or they could maybe make an update for the game.

Mandude

oh i see what you mean that might be right. actually a lot looks wrong about that picture, im not sure if its legit or not

m190049

Local psychopath
it looks like th hp bar is different but i know thats not it so what is it?

The HP bar?
... Now that you mention it, it does look a little different I think... But that's not what I meant.
Look closely.

THERE IS NO LAND UNDER GIRATINA!
It's just floating there.
There should be land there, even if the trainer did not send out his Pokemon yet.

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Wow...This is very interesting....Even having quit Pokemon, I probably would HAVE to buy this game for the storyline.

The shots look amazing and generally speaking, this game already looks badass.

However, I was in the group who really wanted a GS Remake and its kinda sad that there isnt one...maybe we'll get a ticket to go there once we get the National Dex by Jasmine.

Mandude

Yes we NEED faster surfing

EDIT: im thinking that because there is no ground under giratina that this may not be a real source. too much of that scan looks wrong. the hp bar doesnt stay in the white box with the name.

Last edited:

m190049

Local psychopath
Yes we NEED faster surfing

EDIT: im thinking that because there is no ground under giratina that this may not be a real source. too much of that scan looks wrong. the hp bar doesnt stay in the white box with the name.

"Well, on a Japanese wiki, the first image from what appears to be the next CoroCoro has arrived. This single page scan shows Pokémon Platinum (confirmed as the name, although technically the Katakana says Platina, but that is generally the term the Japanese use for Platinum), Giratina in its Origin Form as well as what seems to be a new battle interface and potentially a new costume for the main character in Platinum as we see by the Blue top on Lucas in the battle screen. We're awaiting other scans as well, hopefully to confirm this data as well as the other data we revealed yesterday, when the scans come in bigger size and quality. Here's the current scan for you to look at, however it is not be 100% confirmed yet:"

Wadeledge

Till all are One
i just hope that this is reliable, like i said before too much seems wrong with the picture with giratina

It's real. That is Sugimori artwork for the new Giratina form.

I think they're gonna change the Sinnoh dex around a little to include Giratina, which also means they can add in other pokemon that are only in the national dex in diamond and pearl. Ex. take out Barboach and Whiscash and include Gligar and Gliscor.

xXPorygonXx

Sort of active
Hm, the name for the game kinda makes sense. Giratana's shiny form is a darkish silver color; isn't platnium a dark-silver?

Honestly, this game looks to be quite interesting. A new battle system, a Battle Frontier and an "Inverse Universe"? Hopefully further scans will prove to be just as interesting as the ones we have gotten now.

Status
Not open for further replies.