• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Leaks/Rumors/ unconfirmed gen8 Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Simple really this is a topic to discuss various leaked/rumored Pokemon for gen8.

Feel free to share links to info and pictures of rumored Pokemon. Be nice as we discuss them as some may feel they are more unrealistic than others.

Disprove if you can (and again be nice about it.)

And try to post likely things.

To start here's one I just heard about.
ANLOIyT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
I would seriously not consider that "what Dragonite should have been all along" lmao. It looks like **** as does this fake in general.
I obviously didn't mean it should be the exact replica of Dragonite top the bottom. The serpentine look, colors and the characteristics of design should have been an inspiration to make a perfect Dragonite, is what I intended to say.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Looking at these a bit more, the middle one kinda reminds me of a NeoPet. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.