• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lean Mean Team Rocket Machine (560)

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
I felt sorry for Team Rocket, since for once they got to eat food and not feel hungry! XD

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
but think about how they looked afterwards? not sending a message hey?

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
I WAS LAUGHING MY *SS OFF THE ENTIRE TIME! Especially when the three of them had that mental image of them as fully rounded balls of blubber! THAT WAS TOO MUCH!

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I loved this episode in so many ways! Team Rocket did their old motto again, and it was awesome. Since they wanted to start fresh after their training session. This was pretty much another "blast from the past" episode, like Team Rocket believes.

Of all the Team Rocket episodes, this was pretty much their best episode. Even if they blast off again. Plus, I wasn't at all suprised Team Rocket got to say the episode title, even though Ash got into it, too. The title may not be the best, but it fits in the episode perfectly.

Dattebayo

Banned
It's nice to see that Team Rocket are going back to what made them so popular. I'm also happy that brought back their theme song and their old motto, and that machine they were using is possibly the best one yet because it looks so cool looking than the others in the past. Though I was a bit entertained when they realized they were out of shape.

NoodleChefKyle

Fanfic Author
Well, I certainly didn't know Jessie's shirt had buttons. But enough about that.

I feel the old Team Rocket motto harkens back to the glory days, where Pikachu's Thunderbolt animation was slow and choppy...kinda like Team Rocket was at the beginning of the episode.

Thank God Carnivine didn't swallow those Poké balls.

THEY PLAYED DOUBLE TROUBLE! That alone isn't just epic win, but ridiculous amounts of epic win!!! Man, I love that song!

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
I just finished watching the dub. I must say, I enjoyed this episode in the Dub more than I did the raw, and that's rare. It was done perfectly.

Phat Team Rocket, hehe.

Seeing the old Team Rocket is very refreshing. I love James & and his rose (which seems to work like a card key).
Ah the old motto, haven't heard that since Hoenn! And they used that old Team Rocket song, Double Trouble, during the battle! Just goes to show TR's still got it! Wonderful episode.

9/10

Does anyone know where the background music that starts playing when Team Rocket blasts off is from? It sounds so familiar, but I can't remember where I heard it before.

Last edited:
It was nice to see Team Rocket going back to their roots in this one, although I half-payed attention because I didn't particularly care about whatever Dawn and Piplup were doing.
Hearing TR say the episode title was pretty cool too. And the old motto!
And seeing them being huge...was absolutely hilarious.
I can't help but feel there was a message in this episode though...: "Eat healthy and exercise kiddies, and make sure to get plenty of rest!"

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Oh...my...God...

THEY HAD DOUBLE TROUBLE! EPIC WIN!!!

So awesome how they went back to basics. Literally. Original motto. And the mecha wasn't designed to take Electric attacks. Love how they hark back to the original series. And the workout regime was just plain funny. It was strange how James voice seemed kinda off at the beginning, but it sounded better by the end. Probably to just go with the chubby James.

It was good they kept Ash & Co. to a minimum this episode, as that is what they need to do in any Team Rocket episode. What I do love though was Happiny catching the giant container. And Croagunk of course, doing whatever the heck he wants to do to Brock.

Great nostalgia episode. Makes me feel old though, even if I'm just 17.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
This was clearly a nostalgia episode and that's what made it awesome. Team Rocket was at their best in this episode. Classic motto (and music), Double Trouble, and they actually do something related to the real mission. I wish they could be like this in every episode.

I've missed the episode, but thanks to Direct TV having Cartoon Network (W), I can watch it at 12. I hear the episode was a good one so I may as well enjoy the episode like I do every time and hey I'm 19 btw.

Brilliant. It was heartwarming. :)

Last edited:

Yellow Aura

Light of Hope
It was awesome and funny. I loved how they used the music! That was the best part! But what I relly hated was how easily they lost! Seriously, all going awesome, then all of the sudden everything goes downhill.

minredd

Cartoonist
This is going to sound pathetic, but I almost cried when I heard the old motto and double trouble. I may be fifteen, but I grew up with Pokemon, and I never realized how much I missed that old motto <3

Great episode, I thought it was going to be boring filler or something.

minredd

Cartoonist
This is going to sound pathetic, but I almost cried when I heard the old motto and double trouble. I may be fifteen, but I grew up with Pokemon, and I never realized how much I missed that old motto <3

Great episode, I thought it was going to be boring filler or something.

Kthleen

Wayfaring stranger
Does anyone know where the background music that starts playing when Team Rocket blasts off is from? It sounds so familiar, but I can't remember where I heard it before.
I'm afraid I don't know its title (though I apparently downloaded it somewhere as "The Adventure Continues"), but I seem to remember that it played at the end of "The Water Flowers of Cerulean City" and "Haunter Versus Kadabra." It's a nice song. :D

Last edited:

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Wait, they actually used that "Team Rocket's rockin'" song from that cheesy "2BA MASTER" soundtrack most of us were stupid enough to buy? Holy cow, I'm now quite intrigued by the dub version of this episode.

If I recall, the raw version used "Maemuki Rocket-Dan", so if PUSA replaced it with "Double Trouble", that's actually a brilliant move (in spite of the songs feeling totally different).

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
Man, this episode surprised me today.

-Team Rocket doing the "old" motto again? Hope it's back to stay.
-"Team Rocket's Rockin" theme song playing plus other bits of music from Season 1
-The old "Drop eye and stick out tongue" face

I actually liked the bit of Nostalgia they had going on today. Hope to see more of it.

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
:) S-so cool.

Team Rocket went back to when they were actually villans.

And,bwahaha,they were so awesome their team song was in!

Aw,I didn't notice the motto..