• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lean Mean Team Rocket Machine (560)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Piplup's giant bubble clone of himself looked really cool. Seeing Jessie, James and Meowth overeat and get fat was funny, plus I liked how Carnivine's big mouth was used to steal the Poke balls. :3

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked when Piplup mastered his Bubblebeam technique. :)

Me too, mostly cuz it showed his progress paying off and gave this filler episode some useful material that foreshadowed the future in terms of Dawn's contest appeals while at the same time hindering Team Rocket. ^^

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
TR did surprisingly well in this episode: they should be more like this in every episode when they are stealing. They almost got away with stealing some Pokemon, too. I was relieved that Carnivine didn't swallow the Poke Balls.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Team Rocket was funny and created a bunch of priceless scenes. I can't enumerate all of them, because one hilarious line or scene was followed by another one almost without interruption.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Team Rocket was funny and created a bunch of priceless scenes. I can't enumerate all of them, because one hilarious line or scene was followed by another one almost without interruption.

TR getting all fat was like the epitome of their hilarity lol. Though this episode made me wish that TR had been this funny throughout all of DP.

Shayuin

Banned
I still think James is wasting his time with Team Rocket by doing field work when he could be in the lab coming up with cool gadgets. Granted some of them might explode, but that's half the fun of inventing.

Leonhart

Imagineer
As much as I liked this episode, the Pochama subplot wasn't needed, because just getting to see the Rocket-dan trio gain weight was entertaining enough. Them exercising was hilarious, and the return of Kojirou's rose made me ecstatic. I loved how Muskippa's mouth was used to store the stolen Monster Balls, and the Rocket-dan's convertible looked amazing.

Daizy

I call you honey
What a cool callback episode. Didn't expect to hear the original motto back, that was a neat surprise. And maybe after seeing Piplup collapse from over training, Dawn will get the hint that training only one Pokemon isn't a good idea.

Scorbunnie

Loved hearing some of the classic Team Rocket songs in this episode because it reminded me of how cool Team Rocket was in the old days. I thought that it was cool getting a whole episode of Team Rocket trying hard to get their reputation back by performing a complex scheme.

Zamin

This episode was AMAZING. The return of Team Rocket was totally EPIC. I loved hearign the original motto and hearing Double Trouble play which is one of my favourite Pokemon songs. I really enjoyed this episode.