• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Leap 'n' Climb: Stakataka! (1028)

Ryu Taylor

Unwavering beliefs. Richter Taylor is my name now.
and you don't hear Ash saying peeKAHchoo every episode the way Pikachu himself does smh:rolleyes:

Unlike Tsareena, Pikachu not only has the same name in English as he does in Japanese, but also the same voice. That's the only reason for that particular discrepancy.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Unlike Tsareena, Pikachu not only has the same name in English as he does in Japanese, but also the same voice. That's the only reason for that particular discrepancy.
Dude that's just the one I chose. There are plenty of examples of Pokémon saying their own names in a very specific way that is not at all emulated by how humans pronounce that Pokémon's name.

p96822

Evolve me please
The thing is the Ultra Beasts they DID try to play seriously, they couldn't add up to the grandeur. They both got defeated more through plot armour than a resilient struggle by the heroes, making it feel like they never really stood a chance of being a threat anyway. Lots of previous baddies have in fact suffered a similar writing problem, making the dread and drama feel phoned in.

Playing things more light and comedic is unexpected but at least they played that to it's fuller potential.

What in the world your taking about. The only Ultra Beast that was taken seriously was Buzzwole and Guzzlord. But most of the Ultra beast are more jokes then anything else. At least Lampent and Malamar put our heroes in danger compare to the soft and weak Ultra Beast

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
Is anyone else a little disappointed that they did not get to keep the brick mon? I know that there is the mission to return the Ultra beasts to their homes and maybe it'd be over powered but that was a huge and cool pokemon that Ash sent away. Come back Stakataka!