• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Learn from My Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
So this winter I bought a house. And it's a beautiful home, but I learned a valuable lesson. Never buy a house in the Winter.

See the basement walls were painted and partially finished. But once spring sprung, I watched my basement walls crack from under the cement paint used to cover the light cracks, and the drywall I just had to remove due to leaks uncovered massive cracks which were supposed to be disclosed if not repaired.

I now have, several thousand dollars of demolition to perform before I can have the walls repaired. Then there is disposal costs on top of all that! Not to mention if there is black mold, I could loose my family's home.

So learn from my mistake, if you're buying a house, do so in the Spring or Fall, and even better, on a rainy day!

Ethan

Banned
Okay, what are we supposed to talk about? How your house sucks? The amount of people that relate to your situation is probably abysmal so I can't see much discussion happening here.

Status
Not open for further replies.