• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Learning Photoshop- Tamao Chibi

Sailor Universe

Vroom vroom!
I finally have Photoshop! Yee haw! This means that I can pester you with my bad art whenever I want to!
I just have to learn to use the damn program first...

This was kind of a experiment; I just fooled around in Photoshop and did a chibi. I used a ton of tutorials for this, and the result is... Not very good. Well, the chibi is cute, and that's what counts, right?

tamaochibiiii2zs.png

(about the background: I didn't have time to finish it so I just did some... bubble-thingies. hooray for low opacity!)

Please give critic before you leave :D

azhura

Thunder Trainer
Two Suggestions:
Avoid using the soft-rounded brushes unles you add hard-edged brush strokes in top of them.
Try to get yourself a pen tablet.

For the CG:
Looks somewhat timid, but well done.
Try to use finer lines, they tend to look smoother.

Keep drawing!!

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
Hmm, it's nice but you might want to use less thick brushes when you're doing the lining on the hair but the shading is pretty good!

Ska Na Na

eccentric collector
i love shaman king!

awee thats cute. Tamao looks so scared.

as for your photoshoppin', thats pretty good. especially as an expieriment to learn the program.

i started to teach myself photoshtop, but i got frustrated and ended up learning illustrator because i think its more user friendly :p

Kamileah

Uhm, I think it looks cute and thick lines give it a nice effect.

You could create dolls, you'd get good practice and love for those dolls.