• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Least Favorite Characters in Pokemon Manga

Lunar-Sneasel

Don't wprry you will see karen and Will back in HGSS the're they'll be more developed I hope. You'll be very happy with FRLG arc I just finished that one for the 3rd time and I still love it.

I've been reading the summaries here of HGSS, I hope they get developed more. GSC did a good job developing gym leaders, but the Elite Four seemed like they were just tacked on at the end. I can't wait to get to the FRLG arc.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
Sapphire and Emerald. Emerald's design and personality just bugged me and I though Sapphire acting all wild was a bit odd.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
I always thought that the head of the Pokemon Association was a gigantic tool, especially in the way he treated Norman.

You can not dislike a man with such an awesome afro.

It is simply not possible.

It's like one fourth of his body mass.

TehGr81

College graduate
I never liked Emerald, not because he crashed the ceremony for the Frontier Brains but because of his careless attitude. He doesn't want the Frontier Symbols and tosses them away like garbage. At first I didn't like the fact that he ruined the ceremony until I read about the whole Jirachi thing.

Other things he did that I didn't like was him taking a bathroom break off the edge of the Battle Factory and treating Ruby and Sapphire like sh*t upon first meeting them.

Narutoultra

I haven't encountered a character i disliked really, but out of the Dex owners the ones I like the least are probably Emerald and Blue(Female), equally. Just because I don't like them nearly as much as any of the other Dex holders.

Last edited:

TehGr81

College graduate
That peeing of a window was hilarious and he do wants all the symbols why else is he participating in the battle frontier? Emerald has a personality that no one else has it's funny.
If I can remember correctly he threw the Luck Symbol away and said he didn't need it. Todd shows up right after he says that and retrieves it. Also, I found the scene where he pees of the edge of the Battle Factory funny as well. I don't know why I said I didn't.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
I haven't encountered a character i disliked really, but out of the Dex owners the ones I like the least are probably Emerald and Blue(Female), equally. Just because I don't like them nearly as much as any of the other Dex holders.

you failed. Blue (girl) is the best girl out of the bunch.

i have to say Lance. only an idiot would want to destroy his own race.... wouldent that also kill himself?

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
He said that a chosen few would exist, namely himself and the other E4 members. Clair may be included but we don't know.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
On the one hand, they *do* have three people of reproductive age. On the other hand, I wonder if that would even matter to Lance.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I think Lance was just a tiny bit crazy for that plan though....^^ This is what happens when you take cosmetic animal testing to the extreme....XD (no offense to people; I'm an animal lover too and this was just a joke ;)

tSeka

Gold- he's just an uninteresting rich kid with an uncharismatic personality.

At least Red was strategically sound and aesthetically interesting.

Professor Elm pisses me of too. For a professor he sure is a dumbass with that goofy-*** hairdo. How the hell do you let a little ginger steal your poke ball?